• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
5 5

2,252 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

"Face of the franchise"  "commands the Avengers". Even Tony Stark said, "actually - he's the boss". 1 character can lead a franchise while the other leads the Avengers.

It's not a difficult concept to understand.

And in this case, after Endgame, Carol Danvers will be both. You may not think it's a good idea, but that's the direction Disney is going with. On Avengers backpacks and lunch boxes and birthday plates, Captain Marvel will be front and center on all group photos.

36 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

I posted this over in CM thread, too, cause it's kind of awesome. If you don't see Captain Marvel prior to Endgame, then this is at least required viewing, even though Audis still suck. Not sure what it is with Avengers and Audis...a contract I guess...

That's a brilliant commercial.

45 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Huh. 'brilliant'? I need to drink more Marvel Tang. 

emotion01.gif.147ea13972da2661af64eb630eb57e6e.gif

Marvel Tang, what a good analogy! The MCU is like water with Tang...colorful, tasty, packed with Vitamin C, and even better in the summer. The DCEU is like water with...nothing. At least you can stay hydrated? Aquaman?

2 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Marvel Tang, what a good analogy! The MCU is like water with Tang...colorful, tasty, packed with Vitamin C, and even better in the summer. The DCEU is like water with...nothing. At least you can stay hydrated? Aquaman?

All that dislike is going to make for fun times with you. :banana: