• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,My BFF that got me into comic books (uh, 30 years ago now? woah lol ) is looking to sell his X-Men #1 with a Stan Lee Sig.  He bought it raw and I got sick at ECCC this year so I couldn't help him look for restoration ahead of time.  So he'd like to sell it, he's asking $2,100 $2,000 shipped.  He'd like to ship to the USA only, if you are international, I can ask if he'd be open to shipping to for exact cost and insurance.

As for the label remarks, it reads: "Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover, small amount of glue on spine of cover."  As you can see from the pics, she's a solid book, presents very well!

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want more pics or want more information about the book and I'd be happy to discuss.  Thanks guys!

Front.thumb.jpg.0fa255acae3f6e9a7b524de31316e693.jpg

Label.thumb.jpg.64dfd88928f5eb45f5d3430f76be4273.jpg

Back.thumb.jpg.bd8219f7ce6b1d2e0bb8bbdf10f3b41d.jpg

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector