• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closing] Incredible Hulk #1 CGC SS, but relisting with an Avengers #4 CGC 8.0 and a Captain America #100 CGC 9.2
1 1

10 posts in this topic

3 x Key Books: Incredible Hulk #1 CGC SS, Brave and the Bold #25 CGC and Star Wars #42

Hey Boardies,

Found a IH #1 CGC SS 1.5, but owner didn't want to trade or sell.. So still looking to raise some funds so I can upgrade my current copy of my Incredible Hulk #1.

1) Star Wars #42 (1st Boba Fett) CGC 8.5

2) Brave and the Bold #25 (1st Suicide Squad) CGC 2.5

3) Incredible Hulk #1 CGC SS .5 (Signed by Stan Lee)

I actually had Stan sign this for me last year at the Kansas City Comic-Con.  So it is near and dear to my heart since I was there when Stan signed it, but after a year of thoroughly enjoying it, I am looking to get a nicer copy.

So:rulez: are listed below if you have any additional questions just PM me.

1) For buyers inside the 48- continental United States, shipping included.  Outside these 48-states, to include international purchasers,  I will pick up $20.00 of the shipping, the rest is on the buyer

2) I will ship the comic in a Flat-Rate Priority Mail Box, with insurance, and tracking number for the item.... Don't want USPS losing the book en-route  :facepalm:

3) Returns are accepted if notified 3-days after the comic arrives.  After that it is a final sale.  Return shipping is on the buyer, and the book must be in the same condition that I shipped it to you.

4) Kudos thread is below.

Mike22 Kudos Thread

5) First time-stamped :takeit: gets the book, even if I am negotiations with another buyer.

6) The buyer will need to post an " :takeit:  via PM" and then the comic belongs to that buyer, if a negotiated price is agreed upon.

7) All offers, please PM me.  If I feel the offer is too low, I will most likely send you back a counter-offer on the books

8) Sales thread up and going...No luck at Planet Comic-Con for upgrade on IH #1....Still looking for one :wishluck:

9) Think that about covers it...Any questions or issues let me know.  Books prices and pictures are below (thumbsu

10) Before I forgot, I will not sell to boardies who are Hall of Shamers, Probies, or who I have had a negative experience in the past with

11) $500 price drop on the IH #1

Star Wars #42 CGC 8.5 - $75.00 - $60.00

Brave and the Bold #25 CGC 2.5 -  $575.00 - $500.00

Incredible Hulk #1 CGC SS .5 (Signed by Stan Lee) - $4750.00 - $4250.00 - $4000.00

Edited by Mike22

I dropped all the prices on the listed books including $250.00 on the Incredible Hulk #1 CGC SS .5 ....Hope this might spur some interest.

Edited by Mike22