• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you could only keep 5 books
6 6

418 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, gino2paulus2 said:

as to not derail this awesome thread i am going to do a group shot with my 5 tomorrow mornin?

Looked like you already chose 3 of your keepers!

Great looking family. :applause:

11 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

patsywalker26.jpg

loverslane8.jpg

One of the best Patsy covers by Louise Alston, and that Lovers' Lane is uber-compelling. It's so mid-century, like a paperback cover or an interior spread from a 1954 Woman's Home Companion.

Edited by PopKulture

10 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

I do have multiples of Whiz 2 (1) but it's not a top 5 favorite book (top 20 for sure)

not sure any batman book makes top 5 either. I really like 11&18&47 and own multiple copies, but not top 5

picking 5 is so tough

whiz 22, terrific 5, funny pages 40 are 3 likely top 5...but Where does superman 14, pep34, usa5,zip 22, punch 12, detective 73, detective 31 etc etc fit in

Just realized as I'm trying to pick 5 for a group shot that timely was not in there beyond usa5. Like cap 3 or 46, mmc15 or 40 or 44 or 46 or ht 5 or subby 12 etc. or usa7????

just not sure how anyone could decide!

Edited by G.A.tor

28 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Just realized as I'm trying to pick 5 for a group shot that timely was not in there beyond usa5. Like cap 3 or 46, mmc15 or 40 or 44 or 46 or ht 5 or subby 12 etc. or usa7????

just not sure how anyone could decide!

You're putting too much thought into this. :baiting: 

When I was thinking about my five, Rangers 26 and Planet 71 were in my top 10 but ultimately didn't make the cut.  Nice books!

Edited by piper

5 hours ago, Flex Mentallo said:

The thread disappeared soon after I posted mine. Let me see if I can make it disappear again. lol

It's a case of choose any five from about a dozen Fiction House, but forced by GAtor to be ruthless, I have to go with the usual suspects.

Rangers Comics #14 CGC 9.2 Pennsylvania.jpg

All great books, Flex but this is just so awesome.