• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC's TITANS on HBO Max
1 1

278 posts in this topic

The Vulcan Reporter has the list. Here it is:

• Episode 1: Barbara Gordon (Written by Richard Hatem & Geoff Johns)
  • Episode 2: Red Hood (Written by Tom Pabst)
  • Episode 3: Hank & Dove (Written by Jamie Gorenberg)
  • Episode 4: Blackfire
  • Episode 5: Lazarus
  • Episode 6: Lady Vic
  • Episode 7: 51 Percent
  • Episode 8: Home
  • Episode 9: Souls
  • Episode 10: Troubled Water

In a previous interview, Titans showrunner Gary Walker suggested that the show's third season be more optimistic than its first two. However, the show will maintain its defining edge.

“This is how this season is going to be different, I think in a lot of ways. It ultimately ends with them figuring out a way as a team. It ends optimistically,” Walker told TV Line. “I that the world that we live in right now. Especially the way the Titans can be, we kind of beat ourselves up for our past sins. It’s nice to be liberated. We have a character named Dove who is going to point in the direction we’re going to go. It takes them a long time to follow her advice. Ultimately finding a way to get off the hamster wheel. To stop doing things the way we’ve always done them and find a new way. That, they have to figure out how to do collectively.”

I'm a few episodes into the series - I had low expectations but I'm hooked.  I had no idea that Hawk and Dove contained a female now - I only know them from SA comics and they were both dudes - although one was always looking upset by the violence.  Let's see where this goes.

42 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

I'm a few episodes into the series - I had low expectations but I'm hooked.  I had no idea that Hawk and Dove contained a female now - I only know them from SA comics and they were both dudes - although one was always looking upset by the violence.  Let's see where this goes.

Have fun with it. I've really enjoyed the actors cast in each role and the storyline.

Hawk and Dove's origin does have a sad moment. Be ready for that.

“Titans” has cast Vincent Kartheiser as Jonathan Crane, a.k.a Scarecrow, for the upcoming Season 3 on HBO Max.

In the show, Crane is an inmate at Arkham Asylum who used to terrorize Gotham City using toxins to exploit his enemies’ phobias. The DC Comics character has appeared a number of times onscreen, including the Fox series “Gotham” and Christopher Nolan’s Batman film trilogy. He was played by David W. Thompson in the former and Cillian Murphy in the latter.

Other new characters set to be introduced in Season 3 include Barbara Gordon and Tim Drake.

Kartheiser is best known for his role as Pete Campbell in the critically-acclaimed AMC series “Mad Men.” His recent TV credits include “Casual” and “The Path” at Hulu, the Nat Geo miniseries “Saints & Sinners,” the Sky TV series “Das Boot, and “The OA” at Netflix. His feature credits include starring opposite Melissa Leo and Adam Scott in the Netflix feature “The Most Hated Woman in America,” which premiered at the South by Southwest Film Festival.

Godzilla/Kong & Synder Cut JLA caused me to sign up for a month so I was also able to get thru season 1. I thought they did a very good job.   i enjoyed not only all the characters they were able to fill, but how well of a job they did fleshing each one put and making them interesting. Plus I appreciate the quick intro montage which gets you right back into the story.    Currently l have enough streaming services so I wasn't going to keep HBO beyond that month but if they come out with a cheaper plan (which I thought I heard they may be doing soon) I'm certainly interested in Season 2

19 hours ago, csaag said:

Godzilla/Kong & Synder Cut JLA caused me to sign up for a month so I was also able to get thru season 1. I thought they did a very good job.   i enjoyed not only all the characters they were able to fill, but how well of a job they did fleshing each one put and making them interesting. Plus I appreciate the quick intro montage which gets you right back into the story.    Currently l have enough streaming services so I wasn't going to keep HBO beyond that month but if they come out with a cheaper plan (which I thought I heard they may be doing soon) I'm certainly interested in Season 2

Season 2 finale some went slightly batty because a certain character appears to die. Yet now they are on set filming Season 3.

So just a heads up. Not all appears to be what you see in the end.

A recent behind-the-scenes photo from the set of Titans season 3 has hit social media, giving fans a glimpse of Raven and Blackfire’s latest costumes. Based on the DC Comics superhero team Teen Titans, the first two seasons of Titans had originally aired on the now-defunct DC Universe streaming platform before making its way across to HBO Max. Applauded by fans for its dark and gritty take on a franchise more known for the lighter tone of its animated incarnations, as the show has developed it has gradually edged ever closer to its comic-book origins for its character’s costume designs.

Rachael Roth, a.k.a. Raven, daughter of the interdimensional demon Trigon, has been played by Australian actress Teagan Croft since the show’s debut in 2018. Meanwhile, the character of Blackfire, sister to Anna Diop’s Starfire, is played by Damaris Lewis who only briefly joined the cast in season 2. While Blackfire’s contentious relationship with her sister was only quickly hinted at throughout the previous season, the series finale strongly suggested that the Tamaranean villain would come to play a significant role throughout season 3.

Titans_S3_Raven_Blackfire.thumb.jpg.68378b19e02402cbe9f06c46b7cf1e1d.jpg