• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello friends!!! Looking for my old account...

10 posts in this topic

Hi there...trying to make a return to the boards after a long bit of time slacking (thanks to my brother Clay if you are reading for reminding me to come back and have a Chuck Norrisfest in the sales boards :foryou:).

I know it is petty, but I hate having a new account. Trying to get the old Snake Eyes back, and not meeting with much luck. I have posted in the account merge forum as well as been in touch with Arch via PM (he is trying to ping someone who might be able to help). However, no luck to this point...anyone know of another admin to ping/PM to ask for an assist?

To all my old friends, I truly hope the last few years have treated you, yours, and your collections wonderfully :whee:

6 hours ago, comicquant said:

There were some instances where accounts weren't merged properly.  I don't remember why but definitely send a PM to @Architecht and they'll get you sorted out.  Welcome back to the slack!

agree... the mods (or someone UP there) should be able to help you sort it out.  BTW.... I understand not living here.  Nice to see old timers drop in though

16 hours ago, Snake Eyes11 said:

Hi there...trying to make a return to the boards after a long bit of time slacking (thanks to my brother Clay if you are reading for reminding me to come back and have a Chuck Norrisfest in the sales boards :foryou:).

I know it is petty, but I hate having a new account. Trying to get the old Snake Eyes back, and not meeting with much luck. I have posted in the account merge forum as well as been in touch with Arch via PM (he is trying to ping someone who might be able to help). However, no luck to this point...anyone know of another admin to ping/PM to ask for an assist?

To all my old friends, I truly hope the last few years have treated you, yours, and your collections wonderfully :whee:

Welcome back Snake Eyes!

18 hours ago, Snake Eyes11 said:

Good to see you bud!