• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OA from "Wimbledon Green" by Seth/Gregory Gallant?

7 posts in this topic

Is there any piece of that particular artwork known to have given away by the artist yet?

This is what I got from "The Beguiling" - the gallery Seth appears to cooperate with:

Wimbledon Green was largely drawn in a sketchbook, as a result it is largely a single work of art and there aren't loose pages aside from some segments that were added to flesh it out.

I would be very much interested in such a "segmental" page/piece but it seems to me that Seth has not parted with anything from that artwork yet?

(In GA there´s a short thread from 2014 about the book itself for those who are interested.) 

Edited by Pickie

@irchooker@buttock:

Thanks for your input!

@irchooker

Being from Europe and not having a suitable holiday planned anytime soon, I can't make it to Toronto on the 13th ... :cry:

19 hours ago, irchooker said:

I don't see him often, we occasionally nod at each other in the produce section, but I'll ask.

Now that would be awesome! Thank you! :smile:Please tell him the CARROTS will be on me!

On ‎28‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 0:58 AM, irchooker said:

I don't see him often, we occasionally nod at each other in the produce section, but I'll ask.

Hi,

has there been an opportunity in the meantime?