• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FFF's Random Raws: Closed! Thanks everyone!
1 1

434 posts in this topic

ALL BOOKS LISTED UP THROUGH PAGE 10 ARE NOW 50% OFF! JUST POST :takeit: AT 50%, SO I'LL REMEMBER TO INVOICE YOU PROPERLY!

NEW BOOKS COMING MONDAY, ABOUT ANOTHER LONG BOX AND AND A HALF TO GO! 

FFF's Random Raws: Indie Explosion! Adult, Eros, Bad Girls, caution!

Hey all!

It's been a little minute since the last thread. Just picked up a collection of 11 boxes of random indie books, including lots of bad girls, adult books, zombies, etc. I've (shoddily) censored some of the pics. Consider the thread to be potentially NSFW and tread at your own risk.  I'll spoilerize some of the more aggressive images.

If you need uncensored pics, just send me a PM. Also, since most of these are cheapies, I haven't scanned the backs of everything, so again, PM, if you need a back scan.

Let's see

1. No probs or HOS

2. Paypal only

3. Shipping in the US is $4 1st class for 1-2 books, $6 priority for 3-6 books, $10 priority for 10+ books.  I am willing to do media at your risk. I've never had a media package opened up before, but I don't want you to be the first.

4. International shipping: I'm happy to work with you. I ship via USPS priority mail. If you're willing to pay whatever that costs, I'll do whatever I can do make it work for you.

5. Returns happily accepted IF books are damaged in shipping, if we disagree with the grade, or I've missed something in grading. No returns just because you have buyer's remorse, though.

6. In thread :takeit: trumps all PM negotiations.

7. Open to offers, but again, these are mostly cheap books. Bulk deals also available, shoot me an offer.

It may take me a week or two to get all of these books scanned in, so feel free to build a pile and I can either invoice you once the thread is done, or you can PM me once you've decided that you're ready to cash out. Payment generally expected within a couple of days of invoicing (either thread close or you punching out) but I am a reasonable guy.

I'm not sure if my kudos thread made it over in the transition. I've been selling on here for years and believe myself to be a member in very good standing. If you need refs, I can provide. 

THanks as always, now let's get to the books! Probably put up 30 or 40 today and then will likely get back into it on Sunday or thereabouts.

SHIPPING UPDATE!

Starting on Page 16, there are a few large Bulk Lots listed.  Please note that these may increase your shipping cost, as these are large lots. As always I'll do everything I can to get them to you as cheaply and safely as possible. If you want to attempt media mail, that's fine, but I can't take responsibility if they decide to open the packages. Otherwise, priority medium FRB would be about $10.  If we can fit them with your other wins, terrific, no extra charge! But if it bumps you up to a second priority box, that may be another $10. Just something to think about, again, I'll work with ya. Thanks!

Edited by F For Fake

Sex-Philes 14 NM- $10 Eros Mangerotica - this stuff is tougher to find than I recalled! - :news: SOLD!

Spoiler

Photo Apr 18, 10 41 16 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 10 41 17 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Princess of Darkness 4 VF- $10

Spoiler

Photo Apr 18, 10 41 22 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 10 41 23 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Hot Tails 8 Fine- smudge on cover, tough books! $5

Photo Apr 18, 10 41 24 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 10 41 25 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Dirty Pair Sim Hell Remastered 1 NM $5 - SOLD! :news:

Photo Apr 18, 10 41 42 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 10 41 43 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Elizabeth Bathory 6 VFNM - very hard to find, evil book! $20 - :news: SOLD!

Spoiler

Photo Apr 18, 10 41 44 PM.jpg

Spoiler

Photo Apr 18, 10 41 45 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Pandora The Devil's Advocate 3 F+ $2

Spoiler

59020cd669d16_PhotoApr18104146PM.thumb.jpg.b99912da8707779899c15ce724a3edfa.jpg

Spoiler

Photo Apr 18, 10 41 47 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Horny Biker Slut 1 (classic title!) VG/F $15 - SOLD! :news: