• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Daredevi 1

20 posts in this topic

Love it when people come back and post the grades.  I thought 6.5 before scrolling down.  They didn't hit that back cover stain very hard - good for you.

6 hours ago, The-Collector said:

It seems to me the boards are the tight graders. It has been that way for years.

When I sent the book to Joe, I asked his opinion. He said 7. I was hoping he was correct, and he was.:applause:

I really like the colors on this book. While I am also in the 6.5 camp and think 7.0 is a generous grade I think I know why. The biggest problem on this book is the upper left corner and your eye catches it right away. With that corner, 6.5 would seem tops but the rest of the book is really nice. Indeed, Joey did some nice work here. I bet he saw the estimated grades from us and took it as a challenge ! In any case, nice book. Congrats.