• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great SOTI, GGA and clearance books this Sunday at Brass City

2 posts in this topic

Great SOTI, GGA and clearance books this Sunday at Brass City Comic Con!

I'm very excited to be setting up at my first con in a LONG time.  More than a decade, I believe.  If you went to the Boston cons in the 90's, you probably saw me there in my tuxedo.  After many years of being just a collector, it's time to sell off some of my goodies.  I tested out the old display rack, and it works like a charm.  You might even say it's a "nice rack."  

If you're in the Northeast, don't miss the Brass City Comic Con in Waterbury, CT this Sunday!

I'll have: 

- SOTI and SOTI-related books

- GGA and hundreds of other GA books

- A number of clearance lots.  These are things aren't part of my current collecting focus and that I'm hoping I won't come home with.   That means they'll be priced to GO GO GO.

Hope to see you Sunday!

https://www.facebook.com/brasscitycomiccon/

SOTIDisplayRack.JPG.f31591e64c78a5ff22936bf8257534e3.JPG

Pardon the sideways image.  I keep removing it from the post, but I'll be darned if I can find a way to delete it and make it STAY deleted.

IMG_3789.JPG

Edited by SOTIcollector
Trying to get rid of the sideways image. No luck.