• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to the House of Fear

7 posts in this topic

Welcome to the House of Fear

I recently ran a Kickstarter campaign to fund the printing of my new indie series, House of Fear. It's a series of "scary" comics for kids ages 7+. I've got three more issues nearing completion, with one of those starting on Kickstarter in a couple of weeks.

I don't expect many of you to care about indie comics, but I bet most of you can appreciate the attached image. That's a stack of 50 nearly perfect comics. I love me some mint comics, and this stack of freshly opened books made me giddy. Seriously. I have never seen so many NM, untouched comics in one place. I made them, which makes them even more special to me, but the OCD part of me has thrilled at how beautiful a fresh batch of books can be. :cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9:

CurseComics.jpeg

On 4/30/2017 at 7:14 AM, Hekla said:

Congrats on getting your work published! I had to google ten31 as I've never heard of it and saw your artwork on a blog... looks great! Good luck!

That's the name of my new publishing venture. I'm working on several issues of House of Fear, and will launch through Kickstarter. Once I get a large enough audience, I'll move into comic shops. I need to work through the process a few times to make sure I have it down before I start soliciting through Previews.