• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED* Walking Dead 3 and 19 - 1st Appearances

3 posts in this topic

Walking Dead 3 and 19 - 1st Appearances

The rules part
1st reply to this thread with the item(s) name and number with a :takeit: or "I'll take it", claims that item over any PMs still in negotiation. 
Once you agree to a PM negotiation, you still have to be the 1st to reply to this thread with that item name and number with a :takeit: or "I'll take it". 
Slabs will be packed in a bubble envelope that is isolated in the middle of a sturdy box filled with packing peanuts and/or bubble wrap.  If you have a blinding hatred from packing peanuts let me know i'll improvise.
Slab condition: Slabs are examined around the edges for cracks.  If a slab has a crack then it is clearly stated along with a pic of said crack.  These slabs may have an auction house sticker on the back.  

Payment:
Payment via paypal, check or money order.  Payment is due within 7 days.   Items ship once payment clears.

Shipping:
Shipping within U.S. is free.  All items shipped include tracking and insurance for the sale price.
Shipping outside of U.S.: USPS must offer insurance and tracking between our locations, otherwise no sale.   Shipping outside of U.S. is calculated on USPS.com.

Returns:
These are CGC slabs, so no returns. 

Note that some scans have a thin blue and/or pink line as described here: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/blogs/entry/41-scanning-200-slabs-trickier-than-i-thought/
If you want to know all of the slabs that I will be selling, those are listed here:  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/blogs/entry/42-last-look-at-my-collection-of-slabs/
If you are curious about why I am selling these, that story is here:   https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/blogs/entry/40-the-end-is-the-beginning-is-the-end-is-the/
If anyone needs another scan of the front and/or back to help them decide, please don't hesitate to ask :D

The good stuff

If you click on the pics below, a new tab should open on your browser with a much larger scan.  On the new tab, you may need to click on the pic a few times to view the full size image.

Walking Dead 3     CGC 9.6 White        $   closed               1st Appearances of Allen, Donna, Billy, Ben, Jim, Dale, Carol, Sophia, Amy and Andrea

Walking Dead 19   CGC 9.8 White        $   closed               1st Michonne

If you click on the pics below, a new tab should open on your browser with a much larger scan. 
On the new tab, you may need to click on the pic a couple times to view the full size image.

5903f04a172fa_WalkingDead39.6Whitetop.jpg.1b5a1eb172e02ca3ad4a4b91d5a59dc2.jpg5903f0496d23d_WalkingDead39.6Whitebottom.jpg.7f29258ce47dbb9707ad3e10d8d4633f.jpg

5903f04b41dd2_WalkingDead199.8Whitetop.jpg.3b0d1a511c6fc33cd4a2e24c0d7d1cb4.jpg5903f04a98c80_WalkingDead199.8Whitebottom.jpg.33e259720a145c6768ca92e52ea61584.jpg

Edited by Indrid_Cold