• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PCH, Silver and Bronze New keys added 5/10
1 1

31 posts in this topic

PCH, Silver and Bronze

My first sales thread on the new boards.

Returns accepted on non cgc items.

First :takeit: in thread wins.

10.00 Priority mail shipping.

If I forgot anything let me know.

Thanks for looking, John.

No wasting time.

Marvel Tales 129

180.00 OFf hold

Tough later pre code issue which happens to be my favorite hooded figure cover. Took me quite a while to find this one but found a nicer one recently. Could benefit from a press.

marvel tales 129.jpg

marvel tales back.jpg

Edited by johnenock

Noticed it says I am a new member. Did that happen to everyone? Anyway, been on the boards for quite some time and have many positive sales threads. Feel free to ask around. Also noticed my username is johnenock1 now instead of just johnenock?

Edited by johnenock1

4 minutes ago, johnenock1 said:

Noticed it says I am a new member. Did that happen to everyone? Anyway, been on the boards for quite some time and have many positive sales threads. Feel free to ask around. Also noticed my username is johnenock1 now instead of just johnenock?

PM the admin about this: you might have logged in the wrong way to the new forums.

16 minutes ago, johnenock1 said:

newb :baiting: