• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] AUCTION - FF #223 pg. 27 - Bill Sienkeiwicz and Sinnot, signed by Bill - Ends May 3 10pm CST
1 1

25 posts in this topic

AUCTION - FF #223 pg. 27 - Bill Sienkeiwicz and Sinnot, signed by Bill

Hey folks,

I recently came across this page, and since I'm not a huge OA collector, decided it would be fun to auction it off on here.

This is an original art page from Fantastic Four #223, pg. 27.

Pencils are by Bill Sienkeiwicz, and inks by Joe Sinnot.  The page is in great shape and would make a wonderful addition to any OA collection.  It's also a very accessible piece for anyone wanting to start a collection as well...

TERMS

The auction ends on May 3 at 10pm CST.  Any bids placed after that time (governed by forum time stamp) are not accepted.

The starting price is $20.  Bids must be within at least $5 increments.

No HOS or probationary list members.

Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt, shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.

I ship USPS Priority insured, and within the US only.  Shipping cost for this piece will be $20.

I ship out each Saturday.

I have done a ton of business on these boards, please make sure to check out my KUDOS THREAD!

Edited by CheeseFrog