• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED* High grade X-men slab mega-run! (it's alot)
4 4

46 posts in this topic

Updated the list again to reflect what's sold at this point!      I've gotten quite a few PMs with "hey I bet it's rough parting with these but they are going to a good home".  Chatting with you guys about these books and seeing you're just as stoked as I was to get them, it honestly has made this process a lot better.  This place rocks, you guys are awesome  (worship)

On a side note: I've tried twice to delete those bottom 3 scans (after annual 5) that shouldn't be there, but they live on for some reason  (shrug)

52 minutes ago, TheBook said:

I'll take it with the issue #s per PM :takeit:

I believe you are claiming the following,   can you confirm this list is correct?     97 , 105, 112,  144, 146, 149, 153, 154, 155, 158, 160, 161, 162, 163, 165, 167, 172, 173, 174, 176, 205, 207, 222, 228, 229, 232, 238 , 248 , Annual 5 

19 minutes ago, TeeDub said:

if available I'll take 155, 161, 162, 163, 165, 167, and 173

Hi TeeDub,  TheBook claimed a huge list via PM and I responded to that PM asking that the #s be claimed in this thread per PM.   Looks like TheBook posted the takeit but accidentally left out the actual numbers.  I went ahead and marked them as sold.    If TheBook asks me to adjust the claim, then I'll PM you before relisting those to see if you are still interested at that point.   Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

@ everyone - The lists are all current now reflecting the sold.  I have a whole lotta slabs to pack for shipping so I wont be back online until tomorrow evening to see if any other PM negotiations need attention and/or update the lists to reflect any new takeits in this thread.     Thanks guys!

3 hours ago, Indrid_Cold said:

I believe you are claiming the following,   can you confirm this list is correct?     97 , 105, 112,  144, 146, 149, 153, 154, 155, 158, 160, 161, 162, 163, 165, 167, 172, 173, 174, 176, 205, 207, 222, 228, 229, 232, 238 , 248 , Annual 5 

Sorry about the confusion.

:takeit:

Yes I will take the above listed issues of Xmen you have for sale.

Thank you again!!!

2 hours ago, Indrid_Cold said:

Hi TeeDub,  TheBook claimed a huge list via PM and I responded to that PM asking that the #s be claimed in this thread per PM.   Looks like TheBook posted the takeit but accidentally left out the actual numbers.  I went ahead and marked them as sold.    If TheBook asks me to adjust the claim, then I'll PM you before relisting those to see if you are still interested at that point.   Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

@ everyone - The lists are all current now reflecting the sold.  I have a whole lotta slabs to pack for shipping so I wont be back online until tomorrow evening to see if any other PM negotiations need attention and/or update the lists to reflect any new takeits in this thread.     Thanks guys!

Copy.

List is current again, showing everything sold to this point.   Most of the purchases at this point are already shipped and tracking #s have been sent via PM.  Thanks again everyone!!   :applause:

Lists are current again.   Marked off a few more that are now spoken for.  (96, 127 and 128).   Also more shipments are in the mail and more PMs have been sent with tracking numbers.   :tink: