• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: Werewolf by Night 32 GRADE IS IN

32 posts in this topic

On 4/30/2017 at 4:48 PM, oakman29 said:

I would go back to Passaic NJ to kick the guy in the teeth for stamping on it.

Could have been worse. He could have stamped the front

I've got loads of 5.0's that look similar to this.  The weird thing is that it's been written on/stamped three times, one of which does not appear to be related to the store stamp.  Does that impact the grade?

On 4/30/2017 at 5:09 PM, Ottobord said:

I remember that store, I think it shut down in the early 80's.   I guess WWBN 32 was safe to stamp back then.

The store still existed in the early 1990s as I had brought a friend down from NY when I worked at IBM and I worked there in 1991, so it was at least open until 1991. They used to pencil prices at the top of the back cover all the time. I used to buy 1970s books from them when they had their sister store in Cliffside Park in the early 1990s.

BTW, that price smudge on the back looks terrible and will hurt the grade some.

Edited by Philflound

did you get it pressed/cleaned after these scans? as is, I would put it at a 4.0/4.5

spine is just too rough and the corner creases knock it down. Not sure if the back writing is in grease pen or can be cleaned but it also has rubbed into the book apparently.

should be interesting to see what you get.