• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man 361 Club
4 4

106 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Bird said:

I guess I believe you but I have one too and I only visited two shops in Poland

I don't know how difficult they are to find in Poland but there are not many Polish comic sellers online. For someone to obtain one without going to Poland is tough. Same for countries such as South Africa, Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Czech Republic.....

In contrast, countries such as Germany, Italy, UK, France....etc, have many comic sellers online and their back issues are easier to obtain. 

4 minutes ago, Davidone said:

I don't know how difficult they are to find in Poland but there are not many Polish comic sellers online. For someone to obtain one without going to Poland is tough. Same for countries such as South Africa, Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Czech Republic.....

In contrast, countries such as Germany, Italy, UK, France....etc, have many comic sellers online and their back issues are easier to obtain. 

Like I said, I believe you as you seem to know what you are talking about. I have considered slabbing mine as it looks to be in pretty nice condition.

3 minutes ago, Ceito said:

Just chiming in, i just started getting back into collecting, and i get a call from mom, of course.. She mentions that she found a box of comics in the house..?!

I respond, are you sure?? Mind you, it's been since the eighties since i've lived there.  She says yes. Long story short, i go and see that there is, and i start going through it, a short box. I did not think i had anything left because of financial constraints when i had to forgo my collection. Imagine my surprise.

Found, and sharing this.. I'm the original owner.

IMG_6108 2.JPG

That's always fun :) Congrats !! :whee: 

I haven't had my graded, but I collect as many carnage comics I can find. Don't really go searching. Is this a 1st print? How come mine has a bar code and not the 30th anniversary?

20200206_190512.jpg

Edited by Wiggypop

On 2/6/2020 at 10:06 PM, Wiggypop said:

I haven't had my graded, but I collect as many carnage comics I can find. Don't really go searching. Is this a 1st print? How come mine has a bar code and not the 30th anniversary?

20200206_190512.jpg

I collect as many carnage comics I can find

@Wolverinex is he related to @BITCOINSWAMI?