• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man 361 Club
4 4

106 posts in this topic

I looked around the boards and couldn't find a club for this book which seemed wrong to me. So let's show Carnage some love and post your ASM 361's.

My copy (sorry for crappy iPhone pic)

IMG_2235.thumb.JPG.7e7cd5045fcbb8732ad97f9902b79c4e.JPG

Edited by Comics181

21 hours ago, Beamer said:

Which one is the 1st print?

The one with the white background behind Carnage and Spiderman.....the 2nd print has a silver/grey background....

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

The one with the white background behind Carnage and Spiderman.....the 2nd print has a silver/grey background....

Hope that answered your question; a 2nd print hasn't been posted in this thread yet :) 

On 4/30/2017 at 9:24 AM, Comics181 said:

I looked around the boards and couldn't find a club for this book which seemed wrong to me. So let's show Carnage some love and post your ASM 361's.

My copy (sorry for crappy iPhone pic)

:gossip: Perhaps you should have looked in the Copper Age Forum . . . :grin:

Snap lol I didn't even notice that this was the wrong forum 

if NM 98 is CA then so is ASM 361

7 hours ago, Comics181 said:

With a 1992 publishing wouldn't it be classified as modern?

16 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Man, when did this get popular... I had this but have NO idea where it went!

Um... immediately when it was released?

More recently, the price increased in line with the general market trends (including the large amounts of speculation, of course).

On 2017-05-10 at 1:52 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

if NM 98 is CA then so is ASM 361

February 1991 and April 1992 are not the same month. ASM 361 doesn't have to be Copper just because NM 98 is.

3 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

February 1991 and April 1992 are not the same month. ASM 361 doesn't have to be Copper just because NM 98 is.

I reckon that makes sense :) No Worries---- it was close enough for me to make it Copper, but I stand corrected.....

They used to tell you in the Copper thread and in the Modern thread, which years it consisted of.....Believe it or not I did try to look it up lol oh well, if it matters, I thought ASM 361 was CA and was trying to provide the OP a frame of reference.......