• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man 361 Club
4 4

106 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I reckon that makes sense :) No Worries---- it was close enough for me to make it Copper, but I stand corrected.....

They used to tell you in the Copper thread and in the Modern thread, which years it consisted of.....Believe it or not I did try to look it up lol oh well, if it matters, I thought ASM 361 was CA and was trying to provide the OP a frame of reference.......

I should have thought of something that came out after ASM 361 as a point of reference, but I wasn't sure what would jog a memory and really couldn't think of anything myself.......:ohnoez:

2 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

All the cool kids are in the ASM 344 and ASM 360 CGC 9.8 club:bigsmile:

lol I have 360 not 344, poor Cletus Kasady...what a name!

1 hour ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Wish this pic would have surfaced a few years ago in that long ASM 361 thread in the copper forum.  :D

Didn't it? I'm sure he has posted it before.

My second ever CGC book. How the years have gone by.

Have always wanted one with a perfect wrap but with current prices these days its probably never gonna happen :cry:

Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 11.38.55 AM.png

Edited by grayzr

If you are patient you will find one with a nice wrap for a decent price. Here is my newest copy for the pile. Not quite a perfect wrap, but when I saw it listed at $225 a couple of weeks ago I figured why not. 

592f0027f156e_cgcAmazingSpider-Man361G.thumb.jpg.f3345e86eaf2f0f1b66ec6a6b69058cb.jpg

My other copy has a better, but not quite perfect, wrap:

cgcAmazing%20Spider-Man%20361E_zps2vcz1q

Edited by kimik

5 hours ago, kimik said:

If you are patient you will find one with a nice wrap for a decent price. Here is my newest copy for the pile. Not quite a perfect wrap, but when I saw it listed at $225 a couple of weeks ago I figured why not. 

592f0027f156e_cgcAmazingSpider-Man361G.thumb.jpg.f3345e86eaf2f0f1b66ec6a6b69058cb.jpg

My other copy has a better, but not quite perfect, wrap:

cgcAmazing%20Spider-Man%20361E_zps2vcz1q

Hopefully one day I can get a perfectly wrap 9.8 :wishluck:

But with Venomverse coming in September and the venom movie hype, Symbiote madness is at an all time high these days. Im not sure it will calm down anytime soon.

I picked mine up 6 to 7 years ago and back then I was hesitant to pay 45$ for my 9.6 because raw copies at the time sold between 20 and 30 dollars.

This post MCU world were living in is crazy. :ohnoez:

Beautiful books BTW.

2 minutes ago, grayzr said:

But with Venomverse coming in September and the venom movie hype, Symbiote madness is at an all time high these days. Im not sure it will calm down anytime soon.

I picked mine up 6 to 7 years ago and back then I was hesitant to pay 45$ for my 9.6 because raw copies at the time sold between 20 and 30 dollars.

Beautiful books BTW.

I bought my copy back when Sony announced Venom:Carnage. I wonder if Carnage will be in the current Venom movie plans?

Just now, Comics181 said:

I bought my copy back when Sony announced Venom:Carnage. I wonder if Carnage will be in the current Venom movie plans?

Probably won't be in the movie but might make a post credit appearance.

At some point he will be part of the franchise, that is if the movie is well received and gets a sequel.

On 5/31/2017 at 6:02 PM, grayzr said:

Beautiful books BTW.

I assume it will depend on how the movie does.  If it is awesoem like muchnof the MCU or Deadpool and makes big bank at the box office then yeah it will be bank

20 hours ago, Drbearsec said:

I assume it will depend on how the movie does.  If it is awesoem like muchnof the MCU or Deadpool and makes big bank at the box office then yeah it will be bank

Thank god I at least have one because if the movie does well its probably never going to happen.

I have two high grade raw copies hiding away somewhere in my long boxes.

Edited by Ken Aldred