• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man 361 Club
4 4

106 posts in this topic

I think Carnage as the choice of villain is a no brainer - who else would they even consider with any name recognition after all - but if they don't somehow link this to the MCU... I mean, what sort of situation are we going to have here? I have not read any of the latest potential story line news (if there even is any) so I apologize in advance if this is literally in the article but sometimes they can spoil things I do not want to know so I tread lightly. But if it is just Venom with no mention of Spider-man that would be weird. If it mentioned Spider-man but he isn't in it, that would be weird. If Spider-man is in it, but he isn't the MCU version of Spider-man that would be weird. MCU version of Spider-man is a wet behind the ears kid, so how can the black costume arc already have happened to him?

Of course, at the end of the day, if the movie is cool and action packed it can overcome most anything, but being that the whole 'movie universes' are the thing to do now, I don't understand why they wouldn't want it linked to the MCU so I'm guessing that is what they do, thus all of my speculation.

On 6/21/2017 at 10:24 PM, minisink warrior said:

IMG_0356.PNG

? Glad i grabbed about 7 raw last month and my subbed copies got a 9.6 and a 9.2 ? about to sell a few for a 9.8 any sellers shoot me a p.m

Edited by Emezy360

On 6/21/2017 at 8:21 PM, SquareChaos said:

I think Carnage as the choice of villain is a no brainer - who else would they even consider with any name recognition after all - but if they don't somehow link this to the MCU... I mean, what sort of situation are we going to have here? I have not read any of the latest potential story line news (if there even is any) so I apologize in advance if this is literally in the article but sometimes they can spoil things I do not want to know so I tread lightly. But if it is just Venom with no mention of Spider-man that would be weird. If it mentioned Spider-man but he isn't in it, that would be weird. If Spider-man is in it, but he isn't the MCU version of Spider-man that would be weird. MCU version of Spider-man is a wet behind the ears kid, so how can the black costume arc already have happened to him?

Of course, at the end of the day, if the movie is cool and action packed it can overcome most anything, but being that the whole 'movie universes' are the thing to do now, I don't understand why they wouldn't want it linked to the MCU so I'm guessing that is what they do, thus all of my speculation.

The Good news is the venom movie will be tied to the marvel movie verse in some way and  spidey will possibly show up exciting news.

Yeah there will be a tidal wave this weekend so prices should dip some. 

Ive already said I am bullish on all the Carnage appearances. Planet of Symbiotes and Maximum Carnage are always good sellers. 
It was nuts the last day or so. I am holding copies still, but I sold a couple this week just to recoup. 

15 minutes ago, BigO88 said:

9.6 2nd Print (I kinda like the Silver background) BUT with Randy Emberlin, Mark Bagley and Stan Lee Signatures. Good addition to my collection. 

20180813_095608 2.jpg

Congrats ;)

Welcome to the Boards :headbang:

I’m a fan of the Carnage character.

I’ve got 2 CGC 9.8 2nd prints and 1 CBCS 9.8 1st print newsstand.

I’m looking forward to the Absolute Carnage storyline and Venom 2 movie.

I’m amazed at how inexpensive the 2nd print is. It’s very underrepresented in the census by comparison.

I had a 3rd 9.8 2nd print CBCS but sold it to buy other books. I’ll likely sell my remaining duplicate 2nd print once a trailer drops.

5134965D-406F-4534-AF4F-1150C9FAFCA7.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Joosh said:

I’m a fan of the Carnage character.

I’ve got 2 CGC 9.8 2nd prints and 1 CBCS 9.8 1st print newsstand.

I’m looking forward to the Absolute Carnage storyline and Venom 2 movie.

I’m amazed at how inexpensive the 2nd print is. It’s very underrepresented in the census by comparison.

I had a 3rd 9.8 2nd print CBCS but sold it to buy other books. I’ll likely sell my remaining duplicate 2nd print once a trailer drops.

I think it's just because there are so many copies of the first printing that it's not hard to obtain, so why buy a 2nd print? That said I actually really like the look of the silver and will probably pick up a 2nd printing copy soon.

My 361 is on its way back from CGC now. I've had it since I was a kid and I'm too scared to look at the grade in advance. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 9.8 when I open the box. 

3 hours ago, Kon_Jelly said:

I think it's just because there are so many copies of the first printing that it's not hard to obtain, so why buy a 2nd print? That said I actually really like the look of the silver and will probably pick up a 2nd printing copy soon.

My 361 is on its way back from CGC now. I've had it since I was a kid and I'm too scared to look at the grade in advance. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 9.8 when I open the box. 

These books were very fragile for some reason. i have a near mint copy i also had as a child, but for some reason the cover was damn near coming off.  Asm #361 is definetly a book to own before they start becoming the next ASM # 300.