• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SHIPPED! Random Slabs! G.I Joe, Batman, Spider-Man, etc... looking to move'em!

95 posts in this topic

SHIPPED! G.I Joe, Batman, Spider-Man, etc... looking to move'em!

Howdy, folks... I'm looking to get some sales threads up and running again.  For those of you that remember my mega threads towards the end of 2016, those were a lot of fun.  Work has let up a bit as we've shipped, and are preparing to ship out a title we have been working on for quite some time (Doom, Doom DLC from last year, and Prey), so I have some extra time on my hands to spend with you fine people.

The theme of this thread are SLABS.  Lots of them... more to come.  I'm trying to offer them on the cheap side.  Take a look...

TERMS

No HOS or probationary list members.

Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt, shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.  The pictures are of the actual books being sold, so take a good look!

I ship USPS Priority insured, and within the US only.  I can comfortably fit 2 slabs in a box.  Each shipped box costs $15. I always end up eating a bit of this cost. I pack extremely well... if you're a past customer, you know

I ship out each Saturday.

I have done a ton of business on these boards, please make sure to check out my KUDOS THREAD!

Edited by CheeseFrog