• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A bit of everything: Comics, TPBs, DVDs and CDs. All cheap!

20 posts in this topic

A bit of everything: Comics, TPBs, DVDs and CDs. All cheap!

I haven't posted much since the boards switched over.  I have a bunch of stuff I would love to sell so I can purchase more books from my want list. 

I have dvds that I would like to move on to a new home too.  Since I purchased some from here I feel like that is ok then?  I will push the envelope further with CDs?  I may just donate the cds or give them away on Craigslist.  I downloaded the music and no longer need the physical.

Shipping:  I pack like I want to receive an item.  Meaning, everything it sandwich boarded and padded to prevent shipping corner dings.  (I wish some of the stuff I was selling had been shipped that way too).    But if you have any specific needs, please let me know.

Shipping Charges: 

• Comics are hard for me to price out.  I have Regional Priority Mailers that are surprisingly reasonable if you live close to NY.  I used to send them to Texas (MCS) for about 11-13 bucks when I was trading with them.  I can do anywhere my the Tri-state area for around 7 dollars.   Just shoot me your zip code and I can calc a price for you.  That means, I am not sending comics via Media Mail. 
  • Books, DVDs, CDs can and will go via Media Mail unless you request different shipping.  I will always try to do first class when the weight allows.  Typically 1-2 books run about $4 if they aren't oversized.  3-5 are $5.  I will have a few oversized books that may run higher but they aren't heavy.  I don't make money off of shipping.

My Goth type books never fair well here but I am going to post them anyway before moving them to ebay

Emily the Strange - Two graphic novels $5.00 for the set.   The first one, the cover has some issues.  There is a slight crease along the cover see second picture and some spine ticks thanks to being throw in a shipping mailer only.  The second trade is in great condition.   I think I have Emily the Strange Lost.  If I find it I will throw that in as well.  It isn't in these collected editions.

Thumbnails click on them to see the larger picture.

th_EtS1_zpsznv3spfe.jpgth_EtS1_1_zps98dfle1l.jpgth_EtS1_2_zpsqwujtdle.jpgth_EtS3_zps2mm1tzcj.jpg

GloomCookie TPB vol 2-5 - $40 - This is just not an easy set of books to assemble.  Vol 2 is horribly water damaged but completely readable.  It is also out of print, I believe.  Vol 5 is extremely out of print and tends to be very hard to find.   

Thumbnails, click on them to see the larger picture.

th_Gloom5_zpspivpn9r5.jpgth_Gloom3_zpso9gkx6gc.jpgth_Gloom4_zpsaaoun6im.jpgth_gloom5_zpsuzdq5gno.jpg

Edited by nocutename

Son of Batman $3.00 - This is practically new.  I purchased it yesterday in Target thinking it was the last one I needed to back fill the new DCAU but of course it was a dup and I still need Batman vs Robin.  :tonofbricks:   Basically I opened it and watched it once realizing that I have seen this movei before.  So trying to recoup some of my lost bucks as I cannot return it.

th_SonofBatman_zpsz4fiohiw.jpg

If anyone wants to make me an offer on anything, feel free to PM me.  I usually say yes.   Next up will be some random comics which I am sure will be meet with the same enthusiastic excite as what has already been listed.  :p