• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS - $10K - Iconic JOKER Splash + Cover - Greg Capullo DEATH OF THE FAMILY

4 posts in this topic

FS: Iconic JOKER Splash + Cover - Greg Capullo DEATH OF THE FAMILY

Full details, more images and info at CAF:
http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1391063

Up for sale is one of the strongest images to appear from Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo's iconic run on Batman, from the acclaimed "DEATH OF THE FAMILY" storyline. Priced at half current asking prices for Capullo artwork. My reason for selling: The strength of the image is how disturbing it is, but that is also the reason I want it out of my house!

Continually licensed. Officially used as:

• Iconic splash synonymous with Death of the Family.
  • Cover to the French collected volume of Death of the Family.
  • Packaging art for the mask/TPB boxset.
  • Converse sneakers.
  • T-shirts.

Price:

• I'm looking for $13K – $15K $10K USD.
  • I have a standing offer for $10K USD timed payments, but am looking for full payment. 
  • The comparable splash from Endgame, which is an inferior homage to this, is priced from the artists at $25K USD.
  • Batman covers from Capullo are priced at $30-50K USD.

Misc. Details

• As per all of Greg and Jonathan's Batman artwork, this comes as a 2-piece set, with pencils and inks on separate DC boards.
  • Museum framed. All archival materials with museum glass. $500 USD frame-job, included.
  • Can be provided with or without frame, cost remains the same.

Images (Click to enlarge):

KXCWah1v.jpg

L2pVu7pk.jpg

L46W8LNN.jpg

L4ueQWoj.jpg

Edited by Mr. Machismo

Price-drop to $12K USD. Will consider any offers above the $10K one I already have. Looking for a quick sale. 90-day timed payments available if needed, but priority given to immediate payments.

Edited by Mr. Machismo