• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

8 posts in this topic

...Astonishing Tales #3 (CGC 9.2) & Astonishing Tales #15 (CGC 9.4)

Hello Board Members, 

This is my first sales thread on the boards so be gentle with me.  

Here are the rules:

1.:takeit:in the thread trumps any PM negotiations, but feel free to PM me.  I'm on the computer most of the day and can usually answer questions quickly. 

2. I take paypal only at this time.

3. All slabs will be shipped boxed, bubblewrapped, with packing peanuts to make sure they arrive alive via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping is a flat $12.95 regardless of the number of slabs you buy.  For example, you buy 3 slabs, it's still only $12.95.  You buy all 5 slabs, still $12.95.  

4. I will only ship in the USA. No international shipping at this time.

5. I have an unconditional 14 day return policy.  If you don't like it or you just change your mind, I'll take it back no questions asked, but you will have to pay return shipping.  

6. No one on the HOS or probation list

7. I don't have a decent scanner at this point so I've tried my best with still photos (I know, spend some money and buy a real scanner I can hear you saying).  If you want something really close in or tight, let me know and I'll do my best with photographs.  

My kudos thread (Humble as it is):  

My eBay account.  I've been a member since 2000 with 100% positive feedback on 661 items, so my aim is to please.  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182542198809?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Now onto the books.

To make it easy, all slabs are $34.99 each plus the shipping charges as outlined above.  

IMG_7315.JPG

IMG_7316.JPG

IMG_7317.JPG

IMG_7313.JPG

IMG_7312.JPG

IMG_7314.JPG

Edited by picon3
Changed topic title

9 minutes ago, toto said:

Looks like a gorgeous '73 LeMans

Many thanks.  Finished it last summer.  Bored and stroked the numbers matching 400 to 463 for a bit more get up and go.  :smile: