• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jharvey feedback thread
3 3

35 posts in this topic

Met up with Jeff in person to sell some high grade silver age X-men slabs.  Everything went smoothly and no doubt he's a trustworthy guy.  A pleasure to deal with and would definitely work with him again.  Thanks again, Jeff!   (thumbsu 

Bought an X-men #1 CGC 7.0 and a very easy customer to work with. Thanks for your business.

Jeff was a great person to work with as there were open lines of communication through the entire tranmsaction.  I hope to be able to work with him again in the future!

Jeff bought an ASM 20 from me recently and the transaction went perfectly!  Very easy fella to talk and deal with. Paid quickly and let me know as soon as the book showed up.  Thanks again Jeff, take er easy! 

Travis 

Just sold Jeff an ASM #13 and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother.  He paid immediately and was easy to communicate with.  I highly recommend him to anyone on the boards and would do business with him again anytime!

Bought a sweet low four figure book from Jeff!  Very pleased, a great seller and addition to the boards.  Great packing job, maybe even better than mine!  Is that even possible??!! :headbang:

Seriously, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Jeff again.  Thanks man!

TW