• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 April 6-8 2018, It's Still Never Too Early or to late
3 3

149 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2017 at 10:18 AM, mysterio said:

Oh goodie, same weekend as Dallas Fan Expo.

Ugh!  Has anyone gone to both C2E2 and Dallas Fan Expo shows and care to comment on the comic dealer scene?  I went to the Dallas Fan Expo last year and liked the size.  A good mix of established dealers and a number of smaller local guys. Plenty of back issue variety from GA to modern with good buys if you did some work.   C2E2 sounds like it's similar in size (a scaled down NYCC?) but how about the comic dealers?

I promised friends in Chicago and Dallas that I would fly out to visit this year when I'm in town for these shows.  Looks like I will be visiting only one of them this go 'round.

45 minutes ago, AlphaOmega said:

Ugh!  Has anyone gone to both C2E2 and Dallas Fan Expo shows and care to comment on the comic dealer scene?  I went to the Dallas Fan Expo last year and liked the size.  A good mix of established dealers and a number of smaller local guys. Plenty of back issue variety from GA to modern with good buys if you did some work.   C2E2 sounds like it's similar in size (a scaled down NYCC?) but how about the comic dealers?

I promised friends in Chicago and Dallas that I would fly out to visit this year when I'm in town for these shows.  Looks like I will be visiting only one of them this go 'round.

I’m biased, but hit Dallas Fan Expo in April and WW Chicago in August if shopping for books is your focus. Then everyone is happy. 

4 hours ago, AlphaOmega said:

I’ve only been to C2E2 and the dealers there are established and there is a large amount to go through which is fun!