• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 April 6-8 2018, It's Still Never Too Early or to late
3 3

149 posts in this topic

Anyone still interested in a meet up for food and drinks or just a meet up at the show send me a PM and I’ll work out the details. Let me know what day works for you in the PM.

i was thinking of giordanos for pizza and drinks and I’d like to call in advance for a room depending on how many.

4 hours ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

2 months away! Purchased my 3 day pass yesterday. I believe the cut off is Feb 16th if you want to receive your tix in the mail and avoid the will call line. 

Now to find a hotel...

I was able to get a AirBnB pretty cheap in Chinatown.  About a mile walk or so from the con.  I do not need much in term of accommodations, but this might be something to look into.  Also, lets me spend more money on books. 

I've never been before but might go up there for it.  Was just wondering if anyone had any suggestion or tip for someone like me that was just interested In seeing/buying comics and comic type stuff and didn't care about panels and extra stuff (anime/cosplay/games) as to what day I should go or does it not matter?