• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 April 6-8 2018, It's Still Never Too Early or to late
3 3

149 posts in this topic

Here's what I got back from on-site grading. Also picked up the Fight 61 from Bedrock City and Fritzi from Metropolis

And couldn't resist the Bruce Timm Spider-Woman sketch.

Also got my X-Factor 69 signed by Whilce Portacio. I really wanted him to sign on that last page because I remember how cool I thought that explosion was. He said Jim Lee drew that :p

20180408_180203-1.jpg

20180408_180529-1.jpg

20180408_154456-1.jpg

20180407_195746-1.jpg

20180407_200117-1-1.jpg

Portacio Xfactor 69.jpg

I moved a ton of product today (and over the entire weekend). I came in with 9 long boxes and 20 short boxes. I loaded up 3 long and 11 short tonight. I'll post some pick ups later in the week.

CGC grading in my opinion was fine. Some I thought could have been a bit better, some a bit lower. So to me nothing has changed. I had no issues with any of my grades this weekend.

9 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

I moved a ton of product today (and over the entire weekend). I came in with 9 long boxes and 20 short boxes. I loaded up 3 long and 11 short tonight. I'll post some pick ups later in the week.

CGC grading in my opinion was fine. Some I thought could have been a bit better, some a bit lower. So to me nothing has changed. I had no issues with any of my grades this weekend.

Nice!  Where they as priced books or where they $5/$1 books?

12 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I was joking :tonofbricks:

I know - that was the reason for the winky thumbs up guy.

Edited by 1Cool

I'm assuming the long boxes were $1 books for you to clear out that much product.  The fact that you brought back a decent percentage of the short boxes makes me think they must be $5 or $10 books but not sure.

10 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

50 cent to $3

Glad you moved out a ton of stuff.  You thinking about setting up next year?

3 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Glad you moved out a ton of stuff.  You thinking about setting up next year?

If I can, I will. My only complaint is the load out and they never filled the vending machines back up - I would have given $10 for a coke yesterday afternoon