• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 April 6-8 2018, It's Still Never Too Early or to late
3 3

149 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

I feel bad for Brad.  I'll see you there :banana: 

yes, I feel for Brad too. I may have to stop by his booth if security even lets me in the building.

12 hours ago, hordeall said:

I've never been before but might go up there for it.  Was just wondering if anyone had any suggestion or tip for someone like me that was just interested In seeing/buying comics and comic type stuff and didn't care about panels and extra stuff (anime/cosplay/games) as to what day I should go or does it not matter?

I don't care about the extra stuff either but I'm not sure what kind of 'tip' would help you. The con is mostly the other stuff, no way to avoid it. (shrug)

Leroy Harper Comics will be at booth 1536. It shows this as Comics4less booth on the exhibitor list. This is my 3rd year at C2E2 and just like last 2 years I'm next to Comics4less big island setup. Thing is I have Comics4more, so the higher end stuff like the big time dealers in main part of the room just not as much as they do. 

I will have free candy up until Greggy comes by the booth. I also have 32 new long boxes of my $2, $3 & $5 comics that have never seen a show floor. All in order bagged/boarded, 85% of which is silver/bronze so maybe I do have some comics4less.

Anyway if you know what I typically have I doubt you'd be disappointed with what I'm bringing. If you never shop my booth be sure to check it out I think you'll be surprised at what I'm bringing.

Hope to see all my regulars and some new buyers. 

Thanks

Leroy

16 minutes ago, lhcomics said:

Leroy Harper Comics will be at booth 1536. It shows this as Comics4less booth on the exhibitor list. This is my 3rd year at C2E2 and just like last 2 years I'm next to Comics4less big island setup. Thing is I have Comics4more, so the higher end stuff like the big time dealers in main part of the room just not as much as they do. 

I will have free candy up until Greggy comes by the booth. I also have 32 new long boxes of my $2, $3 & $5 comics that have never seen a show floor. All in order bagged/boarded, 85% of which is silver/bronze so maybe I do have some comics4less.

Anyway if you know what I typically have I doubt you'd be disappointed with what I'm bringing. If you never shop my booth be sure to check it out I think you'll be surprised at what I'm bringing.

Thanks

Leroy

I will be stalking your booth till it opens :whee: 

16 hours ago, hordeall said:

I've never been before but might go up there for it.  Was just wondering if anyone had any suggestion or tip for someone like me that was just interested In seeing/buying comics and comic type stuff and didn't care about panels and extra stuff (anime/cosplay/games) as to what day I should go or does it not matter?

fridays are less busy and you can walk the show more freely. saturday is a madhouse with everyone there.sunday is a madhouse with kids.

so go friday.

3 hours ago, lhcomics said:

Thanks

Leroy

Can't wait to make another big buy from you.  

I am going this year, first time and am certainly looking forward to it. Looking forward to meeting fellow retailers at the Diamond summitt and fellow collectors,too. On that note, I am bringing a few books to do some possible trading and am looking for an X-men #1 (6.0-7.0 range) and a few other books. If anyone has one who will be there and wants to meet up to see what I have or knows someone who will be setting up there that has one,let me know. If this is against the rules to put this here, I apologize and will remove or put it in WTB section. Thanks, Rob.

On 3/22/2018 at 7:20 PM, lhcomics said:

Thanks

Leroy

Hoping to stop by and see you - missed you at Planet and the STL show.  Looking for an Avengers #4 if you have one.

Anyone going to C2E2 and would like to go meet forr drinks and dinner at giodanos plase send me a PM and ill see about getting one of the party rooms or a big enough table!

I was thinking saturday night te 7th.

dan

On 3/22/2018 at 11:41 PM, Iceman399 said:

Can't wait to make another big buy from you.  

You going out on your own, or were you planning on letting me know at all?

That being said I do look forward to hitting up Leroy first, hopefully this time we'll either A) get to sell them or B) get to own them longer than a month.

JJ

2 minutes ago, Guardian Comics said:

You going out on your own, or were you planning on letting me know at all?

That being said I do look forward to hitting up Leroy first, hopefully this time we'll either A) get to sell them or B) get to own them longer than a month.

JJ

You are my father you have to chaperone me so I don't get in trouble and left behind.