• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

That was for you, Greg';):foryou:

I don't want to bore, ME either, going through the numbers on the census is tedious, lol

Those Sensations have some really cool covers.  My favorite in the WonderWoman lifting the train issue.

26 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Those Sensations have some really cool covers.  My favorite in the WonderWoman lifting the train issue.

That's 26, there are 21 on the census, but try to FIND one...another book I'd love to upgrade (and not have take out a home equity loan to do it;)

11 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

That's 26, there are 21 on the census, but try to FIND one...another book I'd love to upgrade (and not have take out a home equity loan to do it;)

There was a nice copy a while back on CLINK that sold for just over $600.  I took a stab at it but thought it was on the high side and now I really regret it.

Edited by batman_fan

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

8 on the Census.

5ac987c632366_sensation920011.jpg.39ce5e74ef42573756859f7e33e71b59.jpg

Some of these issues with the 'smaller' Sensation logo are just as scarce as the #94 to #106 run. Top shelf selections as always Sha. (thumbsu

12 hours ago, batman_fan said:

There was a nice copy a while back on CLINK that sold for just over $600.  I took a stab at it but thought it was on the high side and now I really regret it.

I think I was just outbid on that one, I should have gone higher, too...but then maybe we ALL would have bid higher and there would be the home equity loan thingy;)

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:07 PM, Sqeggs said:

Continuing with the National Comics theme, surprisingly, there are only three copies of this one on the census. 

2018-04-06-0001_zpsjln21dla.JPG

Overstreet lists this as a classic cover, and I agree, but CGC doesn't list it as such (for some reason).