• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I was kind of shocked to win this on Clink tonight ...I had a "tracking bid" I think I placed the first night, because I have a few other issues.  I know I had this one, too, but don't remember what happened to this one (maybe it was my raw copy;)  Anyway, since I got so outbid on the Berk ones, I was not even trying for it, so I was pleased to get a notice that I won.

This part of the Popular series has some of my favorite stories. Supermind and Son and the The Voice are two of them:)

5 on the Census:) 

00230321530000110342914024.jpg

One of my favorite covers from that run.

2 minutes ago, Knightsofold said:

9 at the moment surprising since it’s such a popular and used image regarding female heroes or mary marvel.

0E1A931D-1A9C-4B8D-B475-641EEB223CC1.thumb.jpeg.51fd4f36df4dbf9562c317b88aed61a9.jpeg

..So you're the one! I thought for sure i lost to Straw-Man or Sqeggs on that one lol

Cool grab and classic cover all the way! :applause:

21 minutes ago, jimbo_7071 said:

There are only three copies in the census: a 5.0, an 8.0, and this one. (Granted, the probable reason why there are fewer than 10 copies in the census is that a copy isn't valuable enough to slab unless it's high grade.)

IMG__201808218__011716.jpeg

Some really beautiful copies of books being shared lately. :golfclap: