• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

Just now, jacek99 said:

picked it up recently.

8 blue labels on the cgc census, of which this is the highest graded. 15 books total on the census.

I like it.

Det21Back.jpg

Det21Front.jpg

:x ..and what amazing scans! 

Congrats!

4 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I cross posted these in the Katy Thread...but I'll only go up to 1955 here. I have a few more, but can't get to them to scan them for a while.

Katy Keene 6 (4 on the census) lots of Newton Rings on the ones I just had graded.

1736091387_katykeene6cgc0001.thumb.jpg.a01e1411cfdd51d3c44dc374da3d9d22.jpg

Katy Keene #7, 4 on the census

517573696_katykeene70001cgc.thumb.jpg.43c1e8ec24409b5b056ca4122a5b4cee.jpg

#11, 2 on the census

271784770_katykeene110001.thumb.jpg.345a99de2c915c93ec414edf5d6ebda7.jpg

Katy Keene #14 This will be the only one on the census (when they update it)

1879117054_katykeene140001.thumb.jpg.c08a09de88240c0b8cdf60bbde28129e.jpg

...These are cool Sha :applause:

....now c'mon, you're soooooo close: just a bit further and you'll be collecting Romance before you know it :baiting:

3 minutes ago, sagii said:

...These are cool Sha :applause:

....now c'mon, you're soooooo close: just a bit further and you'll be collecting Romance before you know it :baiting:

Thanks!

I've actually bought 1 romance comic...but it was because it was LB Cole, so I wouldn't hold my breath Corey;) :x  Now if they start a series where the woman aren't ..."oh poor me, I have a run in my stocking, look at my legs"...or they can fly and have superpowers, I might consider it;)

6 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Thanks!

I've actually bought 1 romance comic...but it was because it was LB Cole, so I wouldn't hold my breath Corey;) :x  Now if they start a series where the woman aren't ..."oh poor me, I have a run in my stocking, look at my legs"...or they can fly and have superpowers, I might consider it;)

Fair enough, but if I was at home with my full collection pics at my disposal I'd post some "boo Hoo oh poor me" man covers (:. Not many but there are a few.

if you're gonna go with one, Coles a great choice, and with your taste in books I can't wait to see which one you chose.