• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

On 9/4/2018 at 8:10 PM, Yorick said:
On 9/4/2018 at 3:08 PM, Microbia said:

Six on census. Best is only a 7.0. Great cover with the all-to-common “girl wearing red in peril” theme. Early Kinstler. 

FAADFF7A-0DE7-4A1F-AEC6-32BF4BECFB27.jpeg

Really awesome cover.  Nice heavy shadows on this perilous cover situation.  Too bad about the woman's slightly awkward proportions otherwise I'd be putting it on my must-have list.

She was a hell of a rebounder on her HS basketball team.  

1 hour ago, MrBedrock said:

Is there where we post cool stuff without the pretentious mention of price?

9 blue, 1 purple

blackhood17.jpg

I hate seeing Black Hood books posted. They have that dark pulpy cool look to they and the more people see them, the more that will collect them. 

42 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Census says 3, but looking at GPA, there should be a 4th.

1514320605_smashcomics44cgc550001.thumb.jpg.9df71a364845ae5921b8e24a18e71b12.jpg

Kotzy could draw!

Maybe the census and GPA don't coincide because of a returned label on a resub so CGC removed the previously graded book - just a guess.  

Great book, Sha.

45 minutes ago, telerites said:

Kotzy could draw!

Maybe the census and GPA don't coincide because of a returned label on a resub so CGC removed the previously graded book - just a guess.  

Great book, Sha.

Thanks, Jeff, I thought of that, but it didn't seem to jib either way...just in case;) there might be 4.

On 9/18/2018 at 3:40 PM, MrBedrock said:

Is there where we post cool stuff without the pretentious mention of price?

There are lots of cool books that don't meet my OSG baseline criterion.  Never meant that other comics ...the ones that aren't pretentiously pricey... lack coolness. ;)

Here's one example: POLICE Comics #26 (9 universal copies), very cool book, but it's undervalued (IMO) and probably underrepresented in the census as well!

I couldn't care less that this is a fairly cheap book in the GA collector's market, I still love it... :x

0585bd29-59b3-4550-b006-5fa801656f3e_zps

And for those who ask nicely, I have Grey Poupon on the pantry shelf, as well! :foryou: