• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Miss American Magazine #4, 3 on the Census. There is a Miss America story and an early Patsy Walker.

1443551934_missamericamagazine4(1).thumb.jpg.043a9c698f978f90157e34f65108ac69.jpg

891648247_missamericamagazine4(2).thumb.jpg.ba6c2cb4fc2f06f92e4b03be98dd7f9c.jpg

Hi Sha.  I kept this book for years because I thought it may be Bettie Page...  Haha...

3 minutes ago, Moondog said:

Hi Sha.  I kept this book for years because I thought it may be Bettie Page...  Haha...

Hi Gary! You thought Miss America was Betty Page? How...ummm...cute:) !! Is that guy Flying Donut has as his Avatar also in a comic?

1 hour ago, Moondog said:

I'm not an expert by any means on Baker, but this sure looks like Coletta to me...

1 hour ago, Pontoon said:

I see nothing but Colletta on this cover.

I'm citing over street, GCD and Art of Glamour as sources calling this a Baker effort. A passage below from the book on Baker, The Art of Glamour (and appreciate the feedback either way you fall (thumbsu )

image.jpeg