• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Ghastly542454 said:

Only 9 on the Census! If this thread are for books with less than 10 on the Census why are there posts of raw ungraded books? Get ‘Em graded or they are meaningless!!! 💩:ohnoez:

841E7834-C30E-404D-9B07-84D4DC45404B.jpeg

Sorry, guess I misunderstood the idea of the thread...I will cease posting raw comics.

Must be an age thing.

Marty

Edited by Marty Mann

3 minutes ago, Marty Mann said:

Sorry, guess I misunderstood the idea of the thread...I will cease posting raw comics.

Marty

Aw,c'mon Marty,I,and I'm sure others,love seeing your uncommons.Like the puzzle comic with the scarecrow,that's on my want list now!

Please continue :foryou:

Edit-I guess the Puzzle Fun #2 was in the cigar thread,but I bet it belongs here too!

Edited by porcupine48

4 hours ago, Ghastly542454 said:

Only 9 on the Census! If this thread are for books with less than 10 on the Census why are there posts of raw ungraded books? Get ‘Em graded or they are meaningless!!! 💩:ohnoez:

841E7834-C30E-404D-9B07-84D4DC45404B.jpeg

That's a great book! I've never seen it before, but there are many books here I've never seen and I thought that was the point of the thread...just looking at books we don't get to see. I don't see anything about "graded books"?

Besides, if I slab all my books that only have 9 on the census, when they come back, there would be 10 and I couldn't post it, so we'd have to change the name of the thread to books with less than 9, then 8, 7...etc;)  :foryou:

@Marty Mann  I've posted tons of raw books here, I just don't post many now because I don't have as many as you do...keep posting (and Ghastly is a good guy who also has lovely books;) 

Just now, Ghastly542454 said:

To be in the CGC Census or Registry for,that matter, a book must be graded. If there are 10 raw books out there and there are only 5 in the Census and considered rare because of it, then I guess the Census is worthless. This thread should have been called Books Thought to be less than 10 in existence so raw books could be included.

I guess you need to duke it out with the person who named the thread...:fear:  

Personally, I'm fine with it as is;) 

Someone started a thread a while ago for books with less than 10 in the census that were worth over a certain amount of money. That one might be more like the thread you are thinking about...I guess this one is more flexible;)

I'm not sure too many people posted in the other thread...it took off for a short time!