• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2020 at 10:20 PM, Ghastly542454 said:

@Marty Mann I wasn't necessarily referring to you but seriously, if the name of this thread is GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census and raw books that aren't graded are posted and are not included in the Census, why have this thread at all?

It's my thread.

It was never intended for graded books only.

I enjoyed looking up books in my collection to see how many had been submitted to CGC.

When some had only a handful graded, I started this thread as a fun way to see the books in other people's collections if they enjoyed seeing how many had been graded as well.

Exactly zero books in my collection have been graded. Not a one.

So everything I was looking up, and posting, were not included in the census numbers.

That was never the point of the thread.

Admittedly, I had originally thought the thread would be mostly desirable books that were incredibly rare (relatively speaking), or just haven't been submitted for grading for whatever reason, not low on the census because they aren't worth enough to submit, lol.

Just two of this lucky thirteen-well,maybe three,there's two listings one for regular and a separate for Canadian,but to my knowledge Superior was a Canadian company

83707114_165421788210724_291231079963872

Just one of these

75594541_520420928551139_234286086418648

6 hours ago, William-James88 said:

Hey @Circumstamces, didn't realize it was you who started the thread. I love it.

Here's my Captain Marvel Jr 101. Only 4 non restored in the census. 2 in 9.6 but then the other two are 6.5 and below.

20200305_221859.jpg

Yes sir! Thanks! Keep posting your under 10s!!