• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Dumb question guys. How do I access the census? I've tried to search but never get the right result even though I know there are graded copies. Help a noob out...

Go to cgccomics.com.  Click on "Census" in the dark red band near the top.

3 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

i had never noticed this book before seeing/buying this one recently, so not surprised there are only 8.

gr8.jpg

From Cheetah to me to you!

7 minutes ago, skybolt said:

Awesome, what grade are you expecting? :foryou:

Anything less than 6.0 would be a disappointment. It is one of those books that looks and feels 7.0 at least but with some very light almost invisible water stain (no bucking or anything) that sometimes CGC will really hammer you for. 

1 minute ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Anything less than 6.0 would be a disappointment. It is one of those books that looks and feels 7.0 at least but with some very light almost invisible water stain (no bucking or anything) that sometimes CGC will really hammer you for. 

I hear ya. I never understood why small water stains are hammered so much harder by CGC than those ugly fox stains. Let's hope it comes back at least a 7.0. :wishluck: