• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, circumstances said:

Not my intent. I just wanted to pose the question, see other posters' books, and discuss them. While we don't know how many copies of a book exist if ten (or fewer) are listed in the census, if there are fifty (or whatever number) listed we know for sure there's at least that many.

I love the idea because in some cases we will find that a book is not well-represented on the census but we have many raws among us (many is relative); others might confirm that even this crew hasn't turned up many of a particular book,slabbed or raw. Love it!

2 minutes ago, circumstances said:

Crazy antics!

It's actually a 'swipe' of Comedy Comics #18 (Timely), which i also have and like a lot. But the drawing and logo on this is 'crude' it's charming.  Great idea for a Thread btw. 

12 minutes ago, sagii said:

It's actually a 'swipe' of Comedy Comics #18 (Timely), which i also have and like a lot. But the drawing and logo on this is 'crude' it's charming.  Great idea for a Thread btw. 

thanks! i know this thread will have me looking at a bunch of comics i haven't looked at in a while.

1 hour ago, kelholt said:

Rangers 2

Tied for highest graded. 3 total copies on census.

IMG_9701.JPG

IMG_9709.PNG

As we've discussed in the Fiction House thread, all the early Rangers have low census numbers.

5 copies

rangers4.jpeg

4 copies

rangers5.jpg