• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show off your Comic Con photos with celebrities!
3 3

136 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Are there any good guests at the con.

Scott Snyder, Joe Quesada, Greg Capullo, Andy kubert, and personally I was into older artists, Greg land and Steve Erwin. Some other people too.

As far as celebrities J. Fox cancelled got replaced by Affleck, also there Jason Momoa, Jeff goldblum, and biff plus doc Brown among others. I have one more photo op today, so you guys can do a :fear:to that later lol :jokealert:

I really wasn't impressed too much with wallbooks and it's why I didn't have pics yet. A raw ASM 300 priced at $225, all well and good right? Person asks to look at it and the dealer says he'd grade it at a 5.5.....:tonofbricks:

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

Coming soon to a multiplex near you: The Undefeatables!:)

Why is Chuck defending his nards, has he met both of you before?

No, this is the first time we had met him, thank you. We both gave him a firm handshake, and we told him it was good to see him :) He gave us both a classic "hmph"

instead of "harumph"..... 

CarefulReasonableIrrawaddydolphin-size_r

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:41 PM, oakman29 said:

36!  I know this sounds cliche but I wish I knew then , what I know now.

aint it the truth!

On second thought I think I would just end up in more trouble and have more STD's.

My girl friend and I have really just been meeting wrestlers. She only swiped right because I had an nWo tank top on in one of my photos. 

We really wanted to meet Hall and Nash and they just so happened to do a small store signing last weekend.

They were both really awesome. Nash stuck his hand out and asked how I was. Hall told us nice shirts as we both had nWo shirts on.

We told them we met on Tinder because I had an nWo shirt on. Nash goes “I’ve met this guy before...it was also through Tinder.” Hall didn’t miss a beat on said, “I met on him on Grindr.”

We joked about a bit more with them and it shows in the photo because I’ve seen other pictures from that day and Nash isn’t smiling in a lot of the other photos.

D7012126-CCB1-4E9F-B20D-0F686FDBCA9F.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

My girl friend and I have really just been meeting wrestlers. She only swiped right because I had an nWo tank top on in one of my photos. 

We really wanted to meet Hall and Nash and they just so happened to do a small store signing last weekend.

They were both really awesome. Nash stuck his hand out and asked how I was. Hall told us nice shirts as we both had nWo shirts on.

We told them we met on Tinder because I had an nWo shirt on. Nash goes “I’ve met this guy before...it was also through Tinder.” Hall didn’t miss a beat on said, “I met on him on Grindr.”

We joked about a bit more with them and it shows in the photo because I’ve seen other pictures from that day and Nash isn’t smiling in a lot of the other photos.

D7012126-CCB1-4E9F-B20D-0F686FDBCA9F.jpeg

What's up? You people flashing gang signs?