• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show off your Comic Con photos with celebrities!
3 3

136 posts in this topic

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:22 PM, BriD. said:

My wife works the cons here in Chicago. This is from C2E2 2016. She got me in to take this photo with Chloe Bennet.

I don't usually do these but a friend of mine who really likes Chloe couldn't come. I just thought it would make him upset and isn't that what friends are for!:banana:

Anyway, she was really nice and was having fun with everyone. Her line was really long. It all happened so fast it wasn't much of an experience. It was fun but I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

20160320_184342-1.thumb.jpg.f7d39264044fee6a5328c362dd230a21.jpg

Chloe :x

Meeting Summer Glau was one of the coolest things I done during any con.

Talked with her for a good 15 minutes. Mostly about ballet and dance (I used to be a pro-dancer... as you can see in the picture, I'm not anymore - Still a choreographer though)

I had a set of Serenity top loader trading cards of her (3 card set). She hadn't seen them before. As I had 2 sets, I gifted one set to her.

She is the nicest celebrity I ever talked too. 

image.thumb.jpeg.35b8993fc7c6411e91a8f9bef30179c7.jpeg

48 minutes ago, 999ghosts said:

Me and Lance Henriksen.

Got my Hard Target press picture signed. Yeah, that's right HARD TARGET! (He was the perfect villain in that movie)

image.thumb.jpeg.d4c14f019cdbabf1882c33b0abdc7711.jpeg

Love Lance! He is just the best! I didn't get a pic with him, but I did get some autographs and get to talk to him a few years ago.I brought him a "Near Dark" picture to sign that Jenette Goldstein had already signed, and he seemed happy with that. Seemed genuinely touched when I told him that any movie he is in, is a better movie because he's in it. Truly class guy, love him!

15 hours ago, Gary Strange said:

Here's a couple.  My wife and I with Ron Perlman.  There was no line, but a huge line next him for the green power ranger.  I asked him, "What's going on? You are a national treasure."  He replied, "I don't know but in my next life I'm gonna be a f--king power ranger."

And a group of us with Jeffrey Combs.

400625_10200183455403973_1367456872_n.jpg

178379_3605675135400_1289047305_o.jpg

When Ron was at the Phoenix Con last year the lines where forever. Those Chicago fans got no class.

On ‎2017‎/‎05‎/‎03 at 3:22 PM, BriD. said:

My wife works the cons here in Chicago. This is from C2E2 2016. She got me in to take this photo with Chloe Bennet.

I don't usually do these but a friend of mine who really likes Chloe couldn't come. I just thought it would make him upset and isn't that what friends are for!:banana:

Anyway, she was really nice and was having fun with everyone. Her line was really long. It all happened so fast it wasn't much of an experience. It was fun but I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

20160320_184342-1.thumb.jpg.f7d39264044fee6a5328c362dd230a21.jpg

Chloe was at the Red Deer comic con that took place in June 2016. I attended the show as a comic seller / vendor. It was the first and last time this show ever took place. That they got some decent celebrities in was great and we all hoped for decent fan attendance.

The show was a bomb. They couldn't sell a lot of the booths and in desperation they let any type of vendor rent booth space. You had a bank in a booth, a vacuum sales booth, some type of heating pad thingy and that guy was ultra aggressive following people ( more like chasing people ) as he tried to get people to try the product.

I had a friend drive from Edmonton to attend the show ( a 2 hour drive ) and he was there only an hour as there was only 3 comic vendors and we were all closely placed together. If you went to the show to buy comics we were pretty much your only real choice. While the Saturday was a below average show we did make a few sales, but it was ultra dead on the Sunday.

Around 11 am on Sunday they made an announcement that Chloe Bennet was at her table to sign autographs, as a fan of the show I decided to walk over to check out the line up.

As I rounded the corner to the celebrity hall and Chloe, I was the only person there! I approached her table, and she gave me a big smile and asked me if I wanted an autographed poster. I told her I was a vendor in the other section and I was just here to check things out ( I didn't bring any money with me doh! )

She leaned forward, and in a near whisper voice asked me "is this show always like this? There is no one here."

I told her it was the first one and that I was also surprised there was no one in attendance. We chatted briefly.

I left and went back to my booth. We had sold NOTHING for several hours, so I grabbed my money and went back to Chloe's table around 1:30pm but was informed she left. Don't blame her at all.

Worst show I have ever done.

Edited by Artboy99

37 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

Chloe was at the Red Deer comic con that took place in June 2016. I attended the show as a comic seller / vendor. It was the first and last time this show ever took place. That they got some decent celebrities in was great and we all hoped for decent fan attendance.

The show was a bomb. They couldn't sell a lot of the booths and in desperation they let any type of vendor rent booth space. You had a bank in a booth, a vacuum sales booth, some type of heating pad thingy and that guy was ultra aggressive following people ( more like chasing people ) as he tried to get people to try the product.

I had a friend drive from Edmonton to attend the show ( a 2 hour drive ) and he was there only an hour as there was only 3 comic vendors and we were all closely placed together. If you went to the show to buy comics we were pretty much your only real choice. While the Saturday was a below average show we did make a few sales, but it was ultra dead on the Sunday.

Around 11 am on Sunday they made an announcement that Chloe Bennet was at her table to sign autographs, as a fan of the show I decided to walk over to check out the line up.

As I rounded the corner to the celebrity hall and Chloe, I was the only person there! I approached her table, and she gave me a big smile and asked me if I wanted an autographed poster. I told her I was a vendor in the other section and I was just here to check things out ( I didn't bring any money with me doh! )

She leaned forward, and in a near whisper voice asked me "is this show always like this? There is no one here."

I told her it was the first one and that I was also surprised there was no one in attendance. We chatted briefly.

I left and went back to my booth. We had sold NOTHING for several hours, so I grabbed my money and went back to Chloe's table around 1:30pm but was informed she left. Don't blame her at all.

Worst show I have ever done.

Wow, she's gorgeous!