• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show off your Comic Con photos with celebrities!
3 3

136 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, wormboy said:

Not at a con, but my only pic with a celebrity (Teri Polo):

At the 'Meet the Fockers' premiere.

Dsc00422.thumb.jpg.69de2ee3dec248f57dc028931dd67cbb.jpg:

I had a Motorhead sticker on my old white smokejumper helmet when I jumped out of Boise from 1988-1990!

I turned the "blue" lightsaber on during the picture due to wanting it lit since my brother was a jedi..... it came out pinkish purple lol fitting giving the Ranger! Also my brother's t-shirt reads, "NO, I will not fix your computer." but now reads, No, I will x your com.... we both were like O.o but I made sure my Punisher shirt stayed true, keeping with tradition, :foryou: (my bother was a little upset that Amy Jo Johnson was more leaning on me, I had to point out to my brother that she is 5 foot 2 and he is 6 foot 4..... also that I'm 5 foot 8 and she can reach my shoulder easier ..... :kidaround:

More to come tomorrow hm

IMG_20180407_0001.jpg

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I turned the "blue" lightsaber on during the picture due to wanting it lit since my brother was a jedi..... it came out pinkish purple lol fitting giving the Ranger! Also my brother's t-shirt reads, "NO, I will not fix your computer." but now reads, No, I will x your com.... we both were like O.o but I made sure my Punisher shirt stayed true, keeping with tradition, :foryou: (my bother was a little upset that Amy Jo Johnson was more leaning on me, I had to point out to my brother that she is 5 foot 2 and he is 6 foot 4..... also that I'm 5 foot 8 and she can reach my shoulder easier ..... :kidaround:

More to come tomorrow hm

IMG_20180407_0001.jpg

That is the limpest Lightsabre I've ever seen!

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

More to come tomorrow hm

IMG_20180407_0001.jpg

Who are those lame dudes next to that gorgeous girl.:baiting:

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

Here's a pic of me , you might recognise me.:shy:

5ac9345a3d76b_2018-04-0722_10_11.jpg.067482d2d3fe35cbf456367a1708468f.jpg

And here it was scrubbed from the internet all these years. At least it is free of any unwanted critters. :headbang: