• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show off your Comic Con photos with celebrities!
3 3

136 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

With Zeus! Central Coast Comic Con 2015IMG_5547.thumb.PNG.f7e3133b35ad0b81b924c64e17eb9f04.PNG

Now that is the type of photo I want with Ron Perlman.  I don't like the posed photos with an assembly line look to it.  Zeus looks huge! 

6 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Now that is the type of photo I want with Ron Perlman.  I don't like the posed photos with an assembly line look to it.  Zeus looks huge! 

Dude, he was gigantic!!! Very cool guy even though he was getting into the D-Bo character. He gave me a free signed print :bigsmile:

5 hours ago, F For Fake said:

And here she is out of makeup, which I've always found much, much hotter. Redheads. :x

Photo May 01, 7 03 09 PM.jpg

I agree much hotter as a red head (thumbsu

hm I have only waited a couple of times for an autograph/photo.  One happened to be this past Sunday morning...

The lines were super long, but considering he signed for free and for hours at a time three days in a row, I can hardly complain. 

IMG_1129_zpsoi3ushx8.jpg

IMG_1128_zpslerfgm7s.jpg

Edited by piper

Did I break the thread by kidding with comix4fun about him looking similar to Jon Lovitz.  I'd love to look like Jon Lovitz :frown:

:eek: You've been here 11 years and don't know the degree to which comix4fun despises that joke? If you haven't PM'd an apology get I'd get right on it.

I'll try and keep it rolling. Here's myself with Amber Benson. I bought a few books from her and asked about a photo; she suggested getting up from her table to take it,

BCCAmber.jpg~original

6 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

:eek: You've been here 11 years and don't know the degree to which comix4fun despises that joke? If you haven't PM'd an apology get I'd get right on it.

I'll try and keep it rolling. Here's myself with Amber Benson. I bought a few books from her and asked about a photo; she suggested getting up from her table to take it,

BCCAmber.jpg~original

Completely clueless it was a sore subject.  I think Jon Lovitz is great and I'd not be sad at all if I looked similar to him.  Definitely was not meant to be cruel.

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

Did I break the thread by kidding with comix4fun about him looking similar to Jon Lovitz.  I'd love to look like Jon Lovitz :frown:

No no. It's all good. I think you actually win a prize. You're the 1,000,000th person to tell me that. lol 

I've had homeless people on the streets of Chicago tell me that of all things. It's no biggie at this point. 

here is one; can anyone guess who it is? I didn't like that she wore a hat lol picky picky picky haha

HINT (SORT OF): I never really watched her show but seen her on the big bang theory; My brother wanted to do this one since it was relatively inexpensive ;) 

Spoiler

Katee Sackoff

Katee Sackoff photo 4.1.2017.jpg

I'm a little scared to ask people to take a picture with me.  I was at a concert many years ago and Lenny Kravitz ran up an aisle into the crowd right past me.  I stepped out and tried to tap his shoulder or give him a fist bump and he reacted like I was Shrek and wanted to eat him.  He jumped back and ran the other way - I kid you not.  The guy is only 5'6" so I've got a foot on him but you should have seen the fear in his eyes.

3 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

No no. It's all good. I think you actually win a prize. You're the 1,000,000th person to tell me that. lol 

I've had homeless people on the streets of Chicago tell me that of all things. It's no biggie at this point. 

I guess I forgot the :baiting:

:whistle:

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

here is one; can anyone guess who it is? I didn't like that she wore a hat lol picky picky picky haha

HINT (SORT OF): I never really watched her show but seen her on the big bang theory; My brother wanted to do this one since it was relatively inexpensive ;) 

Reveal hidden contents

Katee Sackoff

Katee Sackoff photo 4.1.2017.jpg

Katee :luhv:

My first guess was Anna Torv from Fringe.  Katee looks quite different there.

4 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

My first guess was Anna Torv from Fringe.  Katee looks quite different there.

she definitely looked different than anything that I've seen her in.......thought she was taller I'm only 5'8" and I didn't recognize her either hahaaha I was like, "this is...?" 

My wife works the cons here in Chicago. This is from C2E2 2016. She got me in to take this photo with Chloe Bennet.

I don't usually do these but a friend of mine who really likes Chloe couldn't come. I just thought it would make him upset and isn't that what friends are for!:banana:

Anyway, she was really nice and was having fun with everyone. Her line was really long. It all happened so fast it wasn't much of an experience. It was fun but I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

20160320_184342-1.thumb.jpg.f7d39264044fee6a5328c362dd230a21.jpg

This is a picture of my wife with Wil Wheaton as he very politely explains to someone else why he doesn't like to have his picture taken in public.  Oops.

(Fun fact:  There's a ST:TNG poster behind him.  He's not in it.)

18494_10153183019573255_3866361459329795158_n (1).jpg