• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calling all cheapskates!

12 posts in this topic

Calling all cheapskates!

Okay, you want cheap auctions, you got them. 80's and 90's published DC and Marvel pages. Time for you loser to put up or shut up. Go to the link below and bid. Or don't. Just know, that either way, I win!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=191225202282&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_sop=1&rmvSB=true&hash=item2c85e9066a&afsrc=1&_ssn=whatwhatwhat06

Everybody else has been pretty nice about things and have even tried offering constructive advice, but I'm just going to come right out and say it.  You are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.  If this is the way you are going to go about your busines, this is not the business for you.  You should get out of it as soon as possible.  With posts like this it baffles me how you have any artists at all...I assume they are the type that avoid the Internet for the most part.  Can't imagine they'd want to stay with a rep that acts out in this manner.

Edited by Viking001
Apparently I used a word the censors didn't like..I'm sure you get the meaning..

Why would you do this? If I were an artist that had entrusted you with my art to sell, I would not be pleased. This community has a lot of folks that have been in the industry and rubbed elbows with the industry for a long time.

I know, I just registered here. It took me a while to actually commit to this. 

James, this is not funny. Be more professional. The internet is full of 'holes. Don't poke the bear. You have a business. To be honest, no one cares if you sell anything; we all have livelihoods. You have to sell yourself as well, Brother --- do it with more tact.

The pieces that you sell are not garbage --- I have drawn before --- that is garbage. The market demands different things, and please keep in mind that there many levels of buyers. Example: not everyone can afford the BMW, but he/she may be able to buy the Volkswagen..... and to be honest, VWs are just as good.