• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars Rogue One's Donnie Yen Signature Series - Scott's Collectables & BeachBum comics

52 posts in this topic

Star Wars Rogue One's Donnie Yen Signature Series - Scott's Collectables & BeachBum comics

5908d90dd9990_ScottsBeachbanner.thumb.jpg.0de166a94fe9a3d57d17e283fe5d0454.jpg

Scott's Collectables and BeachBum Comics are teaming up to offer you a Donnie Yen CGC Signature Series opportunity.

This means all USA customers will be able to send their books to Dre Witt of BeachBum Comics to save on shipping and then Dre will forward your books to us in the UK for the signing to take place on the 26th-27th of May at MCM London 2017. Please PM Dre for his shipping address.

Dre would need to receive your books by the 19th of May in order to dispatch to us in time for the signing. Please contact him for one of his handpicked SS candidates of the Rogue One #2 main coves that he has for $20 each or for other covers if you don't have your own.

• 20 slots are available on a first come, first served basis. :takeit:rules in this thread via time stamp only.
  • $175 per slot includes Donnie Yen's signature fee, all CGC SS fees, insurance from the USA to the UK and from the UK back to CGC. This also includes the shipping cost from CGC back to you.
  • Payment is via PayPal (Goods and Services) to daniel.a.scott@hotmail.com
  • Please contact BeachBum if you wish to purchase his raw candidates.

Thank you for your time.

Scott's Collectables

Star-Wars-Rogue-One-Adaptation-2-1-600x910.jpg.f4248fd47ebd645a094027f34113d53c.jpg

I've known Dan at Scott's Collectables UK for some years now from business dealings and trips to the UK. Congratulations Dan on the birth of your new daughter! I'm happy to partner up with him and bring this SS opportunity to the boards!

I have ten copies of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story #2 Phil Noto cover available that have been pre-screened 9.8 - If you are interested in one they are an additional $20 each which brings your all-in total to $195 shipped. These books have been not been evaluated by CGC yet but I have personally pre-screened them as 9.8 candidates. If you order one of these and it fails to come back 9.8 you can have your money back.

(10 Available) 2 LEFT!

donnie rogue 2.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

58 minutes ago, matty_kay said:

any david prowse UK signings in the future by chance?

Dave Prowse is appearing at a comic con the weekend after MCM and a few more later in the year. I met him last year at LFCC, when they had loads of the original cast present including Baker, Bulloch, McDiarmid and Mayhew and was lucky enough to meet Carrie Fisher at NYCC.

The Scott's had a private signing with Mark Hamill earlier this year, I don't know why I keep on procrastinating on getting something signed :cry:.