• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars Rogue One's Donnie Yen Signature Series - Scott's Collectables & BeachBum comics

52 posts in this topic

On 5/2/2017 at 4:05 PM, BeachBum said:

I've known Dan at Scott's Collectables UK for some years now from business dealings and trips to the UK. Congratulations Dan on the birth of your new daughter! I'm happy to partner up with him and bring this SS opportunity to the boards!

I have ten copies of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story #2 Phil Noto cover available that have been pre-screened 9.8 - If you are interested in one they are an additional $20 each which brings your all-in total to $195 shipped. These books have been not been evaluated by CGC yet but I have personally pre-screened them as 9.8 candidates. If you order one of these and it fails to come back 9.8 you can have your money back.

(10 Available) 5 LEFT!

donnie rogue 2.jpg

I'll take one please.

On 5/2/2017 at 5:05 PM, BeachBum said:

I've known Dan at Scott's Collectables UK for some years now from business dealings and trips to the UK. Congratulations Dan on the birth of your new daughter! I'm happy to partner up with him and bring this SS opportunity to the boards!

I have ten copies of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story #2 Phil Noto cover available that have been pre-screened 9.8 - If you are interested in one they are an additional $20 each which brings your all-in total to $195 shipped. These books have been not been evaluated by CGC yet but I have personally pre-screened them as 9.8 candidates. If you order one of these and it fails to come back 9.8 you can have your money back.

(10 Available) 4 LEFT!

donnie rogue 2.jpg

I would like a slot and a Notto variant. Thank you.

On 5/2/2017 at 11:05 PM, BeachBum said:

(10 Available) 3 LEFT!

donnie rogue 2.jpg

Hello, I would take 2 spots. As I'm from Europe, what do I have to pay supplemental to send back to Europe or do I have to contact scotts Collectables directly (I can not find that event on his website). Thank you in advance for this great opportunity.

2 hours ago, hoffphil said:

Hello, I would take 2 spots. As I'm from Europe, what do I have to pay supplemental to send back to Europe or do I have to contact scotts Collectables directly (I can not find that event on his website). Thank you in advance for this great opportunity.

Hey these email me on daniel@scottscollectables.co.uk and you can ship your book direct to us in London for the signing.

Everything else will remain the same as above.