• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from TDArt!

12 posts in this topic

Hello from TDArt!

I'm FINALLY here on the CGC boards! I've been collecting for quite a long time and know many of you here so I finally decided to join!

My name is Tatiana and I've been collecting original comic art since 2001. I made the crossover into art rep/dealer at the beginning of this year. 

Here is my CAF: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=9272

and my website!: http://www.tdartgallery.com/

Thanks!

Welcome, Tatiana! You wouldn't remember me, but I stopped by your table at East Bay Comic Con this past February. In that brief meeting I can tell that you are very grounded and your prices are grounded as well. I take it that your 15 years of collecting has given you a good sense of the market pricing!

20 hours ago, mister_not_so_nice said:

Welcome to the boards, n00b  :foryou:

Thanks for the flowers! I guess everyone is a noob at everything in their lives at some point, eh?

19 hours ago, SquareChaos said:

Welcome to the boards (thumbsu

Thanks!

19 hours ago, Hal Turner said:

Nice layout on the website, Tatiana. Always nice to see someone new on the boards.

Speaking of that, since you've been collecting OA for over fifteen years, what took you so long to get here?

Thank you for the feedback! You know, I can't answer that, haha, I just don't know. But I've had lots of friends here for a long time so I wanted to finally join this fine group of folks!

14 hours ago, Brian Peck said:

Welcome Tatiana!

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Madman1138 said:

Glad to see you on here, Tatiana! 

Dave K

Thanks!

3 hours ago, AnkurJ said:

Welcome! ?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

Welcome, Tatiana! You wouldn't remember me, but I stopped by your table at East Bay Comic Con this past February. In that brief meeting I can tell that you are very grounded and your prices are grounded as well. I take it that your 15 years of collecting has given you a good sense of the market pricing!

Hooray, I'm so glad you stopped by and had a good experience. I hope to see you at more shows, I'll be setup at Oro-Con and South City next month :-)