• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Preview Presents No 7 - 1st Rocket Racoon/Satana

7 posts in this topic

Marvel Preview Presents No 7 - 1st Rocket Racoon/Satana

I picked up a this great Marvel Preview Presents No 7 "Satana" with the first appearance of Rocket Racoon in great shape. Closer inspection revealed a repaired back cover tear about 2-1/2" long.  Whoever did it, did a good job but how much will it take from the grade/value?  Great white pages.  Doesn't look like it was read.

590a8dcfa81b2_SatanaCover.jpg.0aeb2bc8c3aa39a1ebe9f2ba5a888474.jpg
590a8dcab355b_MarvelComicsPresents7cSatananRocketRacoon.thumb.jpg.78b6dcbfd3e635ffa78299e44abf3b46.jpg

590a8dd797df8_BackcovertearwithoutmeasurementSatana.thumb.jpg.f4643bde6a746a6e2a0c2f2b4a09fbf7.jpg

I wish I could help, out of my league :sorry:will be watching to learn. Resto, not so good at... 3.5/7.0?

Are you sure that is a repair? I'm pretty sure that is just a fold in the cover stock. I just got back a Marvel Preview 12 that has two big folded lines that look like that on the back and it got a 9.6 with no mention of the folds on the grader notes. I know of comics with folds that don't have it count against them on the grades too.