• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you could only keep your second favorite 5 books
1 1

61 posts in this topic

If you could only keep your second favorite 5 books

Ok...the initiator is cruel... now that you have shown your five favorite,  he says you can't have those ! so pick 5 more 

Still working on top 5....can you wait a week for 11-15, Rick? lol

Seriously, this does give everyone a place to park all those agonizing honorable mentions that everyone is saying could've displaced their fourth or fifth picks on any given day. Cool! 

2 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Mine might look like this

IMG_4860.JPG

'Initiator' huh? He is cruel. But DANG, now i know why it took a while when you see these five and place them with the others. :golfclap:

2 minutes ago, sagii said:

...Somebody's been holding back on us. (worship) (worship) 

The other thread was top 5! lol

The AMF 2/7 makes the second five because seeing the cover in color in the OPG #5 or 6 is what started my love affair with Centaurs.

All Hail E.C.!

My 1st 5 really are the only ones I'm keeping as far as true, 1938-45 GA is concerned. I may get to keep these 5; I will almost certainly keep the Two-Fisted 18. The horror gets all the love, but E.C. war and sci-fi are the real gems if you ask me.

590d0cd3da7e0_IMG_08061.thumb.jpg.e407941ed78aef7a84ab1ec6b5deae7f.jpg