• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Collection--Silver Age beauties--CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

There are 4 more detectives then im calling it a night.  Tomorrow same time ill post another 20 or so books.  Thanks guys and gals.

Will you be listing Doom Patrol ?

Detective #332--Such a cool joker cover.  one of my favorites.  Solid 7.5 because of tiny chip in top left corner.  Asking $50:news:SOLD

Untitled-114-p1 (18).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Thats it for tonight guys.  Tomorrow ill do Doom Patrol, World's finest and a couple Superman.  The following night Ill do metal men, superman and batman giants.  Thank you all

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Is this the estate sale from Palisades a couple weeks back where they had an Action 252 in the ad? 

Yes sir. I took the gamble from California and had my sister drive out to pick them up. Gems for sure. 

34 minutes ago, freecharlie said:

Looks like it. They had first Riddler, that Supergirl book, and some other gems. If this is all from that, I'm upset I didn't take the drive to Jersey. Great sale here and good luck. 

Yea all of these books are from that sale. The action #252, showcase #37, brave and bold #54, batman #171 are all here, my Favorite is the first phantom zone. Such high grade. 

4 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Yea all of these books are from that sale. The action #252, showcase #37, brave and bold #54, batman #171 are all here, my Favorite is the first phantom zone. Such high grade. 

Awesome, good luck! Will they all be offered, or are they among your keepers?

6 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Awesome, good luck! Will they all be offered, or are they among your keepers?

I have to keep something lol. The pics I'm put in the estate sales/garage sales post are my keepers. I upgraded some of my current books and might sell some. We will see. 

8 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Detective #332--Such a cool joker cover.  one of my favorites.  Solid 7.5 because of tiny chip in top left corner.  Asking $50

Untitled-114-p1 (18).jpg

Got here way late, but I'll take these two. one... other was already taken.

Edited by Martin Sinescu