• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Collection--Silver Age beauties--CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

Doom Patrol #86--I love this cover and i think this is my second favorite next to #99.  But i see a lot less of these than the other.  Great colors and in nice shape.  Back cover has a couple small chips and a tear, some shadowing.  Can benefit from a press.  I grade this as a 6.0.  Asking $90:news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (2).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Doom Patrol #87--Solid copy with great color.  Has spine roll that can easily be pressed out.   I grade this as a 7.5 or better and with press even better.  Asking $20:news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (3).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Doom Patrol #88--Another just gorgeous cover with incredible art.  Same spine roll that can be pressed.  This is a 7.5 or better.  Asking $25:news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (4).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Doom Patrol #89--Love bright yellow covers and this one is bright.  Same spine roll that can be pressed.  I grade this as a 7.5 or better.  Asking $25:news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (5).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Doom Patrol #90--Now we have a gorgeous black cover.  Very sharp with same spine roll.  But i noticed a color bleed back cover and top left of cover.  looks like a distributor bleed.  I will be conservative and say 6.5.  Asking $20

Untitled-115-p1 (6).jpg

Doom Patrol #93--A very cool yellow cover here.  Cover is detached.  Free for anyone to claim that bought anything today or yesterday.Claimed

Untitled-115-p1 (10).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Doom Patrol #93--A very cool yellow cover here.  Cover is detached.  Free for anyone to claim that bought anything today or yesterday.

Untitled-115-p1 (10).jpg

I'll take it

Doom Patrol #94--Gorgeous colors with great art.  This is one of the nicest if not the nicest.  Looks and feels like an 8.0 or better.  Asking $20:news:SOLD

Untitled-115-p1 (11).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY